Loyalty or Stupidity?

Craig

Guest Stevie
No one likes a nark Craig.

No one likes a WUM either but it's not stopped you giving it a good go for the last 12 months.

Assuming everyone here comes from the north of England is not a good idea.

Yeah we've got fuckin out of towners everywhere ;)

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one likes a WUM either but it's not stopped you giving it a good go for the last 12 months.

Yeah we've got fuckin out of towners everywhere ;)

You can talk.... ;)

unbelievable.

Would you even consider it?

Guest Stevie

Yeah we've got fuckin out of towners everywhere :(

You can talk.... ;)

What? I'm an out of towner ;)?

Guest alex

unbelievable.

;) ;) :(

Yeah we've got fuckin out of towners everywhere :angry:

You can talk.... ;)

Don't you frequent London from time to time? :(

Guest Stevie

unbelievable.

So when you post on here is it in between taking calls? It's a wonder you never put things on here by mistake "5:32 DB: CUSTOMER phoned in called me useless southern cunt, said bill is wrong asked for manager referred to Jane"

You can talk.... ;)

Come on Craig, answer your PMs fella.

Guest Stevie

You can talk.... ;)

Aye, but I'm here more than I'm down there, and I've still got a full Newcastle accent, but see when I worked in Sunderland odd mackem words would slip in to my speech :steamtrain:

unbelievable.

So when you post on here is it in between taking calls? It's a wonder you never put things on here by mistake "5:32 DB: CUSTOMER phoned in called me useless southern cunt, said bill is wrong asked for manager referred to Jane"

;)

I've never seen a club with fans who are more knowledgable about the game than ours, and that is going back 20 years. I've met people who can tell me things to this day where I think fuck me, that's fascinating I didn't know that, not just about the history of the club, about the culture, players, off the park, the stadium everything. Football is a hobby for people like Danny, it's an obsession for a lot of geordies.

Serious question, do you think the lack of silverware has meant we've obsessed over minutia like teams of old, goals that meant nothing in the scheme of things, but were memorable for more emotive reasons, gates and the like?

One thing I do know, I've met part-time spurs fans, part-time man u fans but, to paraphrase Mobb Deep "ain't no such things as halfway Geordie"

word ;)

I've never seen a club with fans who are more knowledgable about the game than ours, and that is going back 20 years. I've met people who can tell me things to this day where I think fuck me, that's fascinating I didn't know that, not just about the history of the club, about the culture, players, off the park, the stadium everything. Football is a hobby for people like Danny, it's an obsession for a lot of geordies.

Serious question, do you think the lack of silverware has meant we've obsessed over minutia like teams of old, goals that meant nothing in the scheme of things, but were memorable for more emotive reasons, gates and the like?

One thing I do know, I've met part-time spurs fans, part-time man u fans but, to paraphrase Mobb Deep "ain't no such things as halfway Geordie"

word ;)

It's because there's fuck all else to do up here. ;)

Guest alex

You can talk.... ;)

Come on Craig, answer your PMs fella.

You can almost hear the whine there btw.

word ;)

It's because there's fuck all else to do up here. ;)

Folk in London talk about great Chorus lines of old, theatre attendances pre and post war, memorable arias and the like

Just incase anyone is unsure what happened here. An admin threatened to report me to my employer.

Serious implications for anyone who posts here IMO.

Going forward I wont be posting on here during the day.

Just incase anyone is unsure what happened here. An admin threatened to report me to my employer.

Serious implications for anyone who posts here IMO.

Going forward I wont be posting on here during the day.

0000NUFC~fans~2.JPG

:good:

He was joking you moron. :good:

I gave him a chance to tell me either way, out of order threatening me IMO.

If he works at my place / nearby I would happily meet with him for a drink face to face.

Threatening to try and get someone in bother at work is out of order.

tbh I dont see any threat, he merely asked what your companies internet usage policy was.

It was clear what he meant. Its not a risk I am willing to take.

Kin hell Danny try not to shit a brick in milli-seconds. Show some decorum dear.

Not shitting it, I just take my job pretty seriously.