Loyalty or Stupidity?

Craig

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:good: what a fucking spacker

Hows your new job going fish? Not well I reckon considering you were on here in a drunken rage at 1am last night.

I start next week mongaloid and byt the by, I was neither drunk nor in a rage.

Just bored of your endless shit.

Kin hell Danny try not to shit a brick in milli-seconds. Show some decorum dear.

Not shitting it, I just take my job pretty seriously.

is that why you spend hours on here making thousands of posts from your desk?

Just incase anyone is unsure what happened here. An admin threatened to report me to my employer.

Serious implications for anyone who posts here IMO.

Going forward I wont be posting on here during the day.

I think I'll be alreet like.

As has been said already I haven't actually made a threat just merely asked a question.

The fact that you've shit your pants is indicative that you feel you're doing stuff your employers wouldn't be best pleased about - that's your problem, not mine.

How do I know where you work and who for? Well that's for me to know and you to think about but if you think the internet offers you anonymity, then you're extremely naive.

I guess we'll only hear from you in the evenings from now on then? :good:

As has been said already I haven't actually made a threat just merely asked a question.

The fact that you've shit your pants is indicative that you feel you're doing stuff your employers wouldn't be best pleased about - that's your problem, not mine.

How do I know where you work and who for? Well that's for me to know and you to think about but if you think the internet offers you anonymity, then you're extremely naive.

As I say I happily meet for a drink Craig, do you work near me?

You see at this stage Craig is only fingering the Glock, perhaps just giving it a loving stroke.

I guess we'll only hear from you in the evenings from now on then? :)

As I say I happily meet for a drink Craig, do you work near me?

Nice try sunshine.... :good:

I take two sugars in my tea btw and don't make it too milky.

Just incase anyone is unsure what happened here. An admin threatened to report me to my employer.

calm down dear - it's just a message board

RSNA1902A-682_736434a.jpg

lol

i didnt see any threat but clearly you felt threatened - usually happens when people realise they are in the wrong.

there will be a proxy server somewhere with the logs of your activity - loads of posting here and wiki probably

all the while earning money being paid to do work, the fact you are curtailing useage means you know you were putting your job at risk.

hopefully your mum will stop you using the pc @ home

Edited by meshman

Admit defeat Dougie! You have been totally OWNED in this thread. I have not laughed so much in a while, you can actually SEE the moment your arse falls out

Top marks Craig!( aka The Cunt Hunter)

Guest alex

No they didn't. Compulsive liar tbh.

No they didn't. Compulsive liar tbh.

:good: