Loyalty or Stupidity?

Craig

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lily Allen is a Fulham fan and goes to most of their games according to a bloke I work with. :good:

I can only imagine the date stamps are either wrong on Wiki or here.

Edited by Danny B

Lily Allen is a Fulham fan and goes to most of their games according to a bloke I work with. :aye:

:good::)

Lily Allen is a Fulham fan and goes to most of their games according to a bloke I work with. :good:

In customer services or complaints? :)

Dont you think it was a bit of a coincidence that that same ip was updating wiki the other day when you yourself admit mine has changed?

Do you not think a Fulham fan is more likely to have it in for Dennis Wise?

Do you not think a Fulham fan might have more reason to be into Lily Allen?

You're not blessed with the brains you were born with Craig.

Right, lets try one more time to see if the penny drops Danny...

On the very day that each of those Wiki edits were made, you were posting on this forum using the very same IP address.

Clear enough for you liar?

Transparency of IP addresses on Wiki. :good:

How does Alex and Craig explain how my supposed IP (which isnt mine currently - as Craig has admitted) updated wiki yesterday about an ITBox (whatever one of those is).

Are we all serial wiki updaters here?

More likely I think is that one of the admin on here (probably craig) has been desperate to find something on me, done a search on my ip and found something similar one on wiki.

Alex has managed to find these updates and is clinging on to this as some kind of moral victory.

Doesn't bode well for either when the truth finally outs.

Especially as Craig has affectively shared my ip with someone on this board who isnt an admin.

Edited by Danny B

How does Alex and Craig explain how my supposed IP (which isnt mine currently - as Craig has admitted) updated wiki yesterday about an ITBox (whatever one of those is).

More likely I think is that one of the admin on here (probably craig) has been desperate to find something on me, done a search on my ip and found something similar one on wiki.

Alex has managed to find these updates and is clinging on to this as some kind of moral victory.

Especially as Craig has affectively shared my ip with someone on this board who isnt an admin.

Becasue you Domain Controller has leased that IP to another PC on your network now mongtoid!

All the posts you made from work for a period of 6 months came from one single IP address. You DC leases IP addresses for a period of 6 months. In a month or so's time, you'll have another one. Jesus, I though you were supposed to work for a telecomunications company? :good:

Becasue you Domain Controller has leased that IP to another PC on your network now mongtoid!

All the posts you made from work for a period of 6 months came from one single IP address. You DC leases IP addresses for a period of 6 months. In a month or so's time, you'll have another one. Jesus, I though you were supposed to work for a telecomunications company? :good:

Doesnt really answer if the date tags were wrong, the coincidence of the current user still updating entries or challenge the issue of distributing my ip.What if several users have the same ip?

There seems a weird mix of updates on there

well if hes like any customer services people I ever ring up then he hasn't got a clue what hes doing anyway

All the posts you made from work for a period of 6 months came from one single IP address. You DC leases IP addresses for a period of 6 months. In a month or so's time, you'll have another one. Jesus, I though you were supposed to work for a telecomunications company? :)

Doesnt really answer if the date tags were wrong, the coincidence of the current user still updating entries or challenge the issue of distributing my ip.What if several users have the same ip?

:good:

Are you seriously this thick or is it all an act?

All the posts you made from work for a period of 6 months came from one single IP address. You DC leases IP addresses for a period of 6 months. In a month or so's time, you'll have another one. Jesus, I though you were supposed to work for a telecomunications company? :)

:good:

Are you seriously this thick or is it all an act?

Mate I havent got the first clue about this kind of stuff, I'm not an IT bod.

One thing I would say though, you cant be as good as you rate yourself because you havent managed to work out how, even though it wasn't me, you have drawn these conclusions.

There must be something you aren't considering.

Any update on why your saw fit to distribute personal info?

I've not distributed anything...

BTW - when's your next 1-2-1 meeting? :good:

Effectively you have by distributing links updated by that ip. thats like handing someone a gun telling them to shoot and then claiming not to have involvement.

By 1-2-1 I take it you mean with my manager?

Guest alex
I've not distributed anything...

BTW - when's your next 1-2-1 meeting? :)

Effectively you have by distributing links updated by that ip. thats like handing someone a gun telling them to shoot and then claiming not to have involvement.

By 1-2-1 I take it you mean with my manager?

:good: Nowt to with Craig btw.