Loyalty or Stupidity?

Craig

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's shite like this that makes Toontastic absolute torture to read and post on nowadays. We have doyles like Danny and Fop running riot and turning every thread they frequent into some of the most tedious tit for tat exchanges i've ever witnessed (and I post on some shite forums, believe you me).

Don't get me wrong I like a good interweb tête à tête as much as the next man but there's nothing witty or interesting about watching some of the fuckwits on here indulge in what is either some of the most boring wummery known to man or genuine schoolyard bickering.

It would be nice to read threads nowadays without knowing a page and a half in they're going to become some ridiculous exchange between the aforementioned two and someone who should really know better. I'd put the friggers on ignore if it made a blind bit of difference.

It's shite like this that makes Toontastic absolute torture to read and post on nowadays. We have doyles like Danny and Fop running riot and turning every thread they frequent into some of the most tedious tit for tat exchanges i've ever witnessed (and I post on some shite forums, believe you me).

Don't get me wrong I like a good interweb tête à tête as much as the next man but there's nothing witty or interesting about watching some of the fuckwits on here indulge in what is either some of the most boring wummery known to man or genuine schoolyard bickering.

It would be nice to read threads nowadays without knowing a page and a half in they're going to become some ridiculous exchange between the aforementioned two and someone who should really know better. I'd put the friggers on ignore if it made a blind bit of difference.

QFT.

QFT.

Aye.

Sad thing is you know any decent thread will turn into a bucket of frogs after the first page currently.

From next week I'd imagine the site will just become one giant toad crap.

Maybe in a few months things might get back to where they were. No one (of the fuckwits) will be interested in coming here once we are relegated :lol:

QFT.

Aye.

Sad thing is you know any decent thread will turn into a bucket of frogs after the first page currently.

Maybe in a few months things might get back to where they were. No one (of the fuckwits) will be interested in coming here once we are relegated :lol:

Just for the record I totally agree and find the direction of this board in general disappointing.

well to be fair how often have people been begging for a perma ban on danny and it never happens

the admin can't complain when they choose not to get rid of the obvious problems or at least dole out proper warnings

All of this could be avoided if PP hadnt have passed my IP to Alex.

As for Fop, Ive got no idea what that kid is on. I think he has got himself stuck in a character now.

As for Fop, Ive got no idea what that kid is on. I think he has got himself stuck in a character now.

You were a grade A dullard prior to the IP fiasco too.

Guest Stevie

I think there's too many moaning cunts that what I think. To irony of Ketsbaia making a post like that about boring tedious threads then coming out with a statement like "Mark T has has Stevie here :lol:" a boring young lad talking shite about goalkeepers, is there for all to see. If yous don't like threads don't read them or don't contribute towards them, but don't fucking moan.

I think there's too many moaning cunts that what I think. To irony of Ketsbaia making a post like that about boring tedious threads then coming out with a statement like "Mark T has has Stevie here :lol:" a boring young lad talking shite about goalkeepers, is there for all to see. If yous don't like threads don't read them or don't contribute towards them, but don't fucking moan.

It's hard not to read them when it's nigh on every thread.

And MarkT was right, like ;)

Excuse me?

Love what you're doing with your sig BTW. It's the ranking systems on the forum though you thick twat, threasholds are:

Having Trials 0 posts

YTS Contract 100 posts

Reserve Team 250 posts

First Team Squad 500 posts

On The Bench 1000 posts

First Team Regular 1750 posts

Number 9 3500 posts

Team Captain 5000 posts

Club Captain 7500 posts

Manager 10000 posts

Chairman 15000 posts

Legend 20000 posts

Nice try though... :lol:

;)

QFT.

Aye.

Just for the record I totally agree and find the direction of this board in general disappointing.

With the two abysmal recent additions to the squad mentioned by Skol, it looks like the board is going to be relegated with the team tbh.

Hopefully we'll see the back of them over the summer and we'll bounce straight back. ;)

To be honest I think general standards on the board started to drop when Attain stopped signing off all his threads "regards"

It gave the place a certain mystique.

Kind regards,

DB.

Edited by Danny B

Guest Stevie

And MarkT was right, like ;)

Aye Mark T was right Reina TEN TIMES the keeper Shay Given is TWENTY TIMES even...oh dear.

Well what do you do? Personally if it was me I'd get rid of Fop, he's not funny, but you don't have to be, he's not interesting, but again you don't have to be as long as you put across relevant points and put your view across respectfully and aren't a dick. Personally I'm sick of Fop now, "Fop finds you views most amusing" no one cares you daft cunt, 95% of his posts are in general chat, and regardless what the subject is, Manc Mag and Alex are only too willing to bite. It's a waste of time. I think for what I was banned for, making honest observations (one bad comment to Attain which I apologised), it's a disgrace when no one says anything to Fop, for blatantly fucking up threads. I don't think Fop is thick, he's just a dullard who seems to get a perverse thrill out of getting every topic off track. I always have a vision of Fop looking like the German cunt in Raiders of The Lost Ark, who gets the burning gold medallion permanently printed on his hand.

Oh so you're blaming the man who you've asked to smack my arse now are you? :lol:

And MarkT was right, like :rolleyes:

Aye Mark T was right Reina TEN TIMES the keeper Shay Given is TWENTY TIMES even...oh dear.

Well what do you do? Personally if it was me I'd get rid of Fop, he's not funny, but you don't have to be, he's not interesting, but again you don't have to be as long as you put across relevant points and put your view across respectfully and aren't a dick. Personally I'm sick of Fop now, "Fop finds you views most amusing" no one cares you daft cunt, 95% of his posts are in general chat, and regardless what the subject is, Manc Mag and Alex are only too willing to bite. It's a waste of time. I think for what I was banned for, making honest observations (one bad comment to Attain which I apologised), it's a disgrace when no one says anything to Fop, for blatantly fucking up threads. I don't think Fop is thick, he's just a dullard who seems to get a perverse thrill out of getting every topic off track. I always have a vision of Fop looking like the German cunt in Raiders of The Lost Ark, who gets the burning gold medallion permanently printed on his hand.

;)

Oh so you're blaming the man who you've asked to smack my arse now are you? :lol:

He came clean eventually.

If people are looking for genuine reasons to ban Danny, he made what could be construed as a racist remark to me on a thread a while back (he since edited the comment out btw), something about the Irish famine. For the record I'm not Irish, and even if I was a comment like that wouldn't offend me in the slightest but havn't people been banned before for quasi-racist remarks?

I didn't join long ago and personally think that this is a great forum one way or the other, but It would be a lot better without this cretin who quite frankly, disturbs me with the obsessive nature of his posts.

And where's my apology? ;)

And where's my apology? ;)

Tell you what, as soon as I get mine from him I'll pass on the favour :rolleyes:

You were a grade A dullard prior to the IP fiasco too.

:lol: