Loyalty or Stupidity?

Craig

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there's too many moaning cunts that what I think. To irony of Ketsbaia making a post like that about boring tedious threads then coming out with a statement like "Mark T has has Stevie here :lol:" a boring young lad talking shite about goalkeepers, is there for all to see. If yous don't like threads don't read them or don't contribute towards them, but don't fucking moan.

It's hard not to read them when it's nigh on every thread.

And MarkT was right, like ;)

Aye Mark T was right Reina TEN TIMES the keeper Shay Given is TWENTY TIMES even...oh dear.

Nah, he's not that much better than him.

But he is better :rolleyes:

Guest Stevie
I think there's too many moaning cunts that what I think. To irony of Ketsbaia making a post like that about boring tedious threads then coming out with a statement like "Mark T has has Stevie here :lol:" a boring young lad talking shite about goalkeepers, is there for all to see. If yous don't like threads don't read them or don't contribute towards them, but don't fucking moan.

It's hard not to read them when it's nigh on every thread.

And MarkT was right, like ;)

Aye Mark T was right Reina TEN TIMES the keeper Shay Given is TWENTY TIMES even...oh dear.

Nah, he's not that much better than him.

But he is better :rolleyes:

If you were fit and didn't smoke you'd have the ability to be as good as Reina. It's a massive insult to Given even mentioning them in the same sentence.

I'd put Reina and Given on the same level. According to some I always massively overrate other teams' keepers but Reina has always seemed solid if not spectacular. He can save a penalty too which Given couldn't really in his time with us, and it's my opinion that he has a better command of his area, but nobody stops shots like Shay and he could collect crosses too (didn't Reina drop a clanger when coming out for a cross this year or is that my imagination?).

Saying Reina is ten times the keeper Shay is, twenty, etc. is just tripe.

Guest alex

If that's your attitude, why have you asked on numerous occasions for people to be banned? Normally just because they disagree with you as well.

Edited by alex

Guest Stevie

If that's your attitude, why have you asked on numerous occasions for people to be banned? Normally just because they disagree with you as well.

The only people I have asked to be banned are time wasters who clearly have about four ID's (something which was inadvertently touched upon), who's sole purpose is to goad. Fop is too boring to have more than one ID, and Danny is good to laugh at.