Loyalty or Stupidity?

Craig

Plus it would keep Stevie busy for several years, compiling his "lists". :good:

What you on about ya daft cunt. We all know where your from don't you worry.

You do? Enlighten Fop by all means. :)

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and this forum is privately run...

Surely a "your IP will be public when you post" EULA type thing would cover any issues?

:good: it just seems to be such a big (and pointless) issue here.

No IP address is public though. It's visible to the admins and logged into the forum database. It's certainly not public to all and sundry, nor will we make it that way.

No arse-covering required here...

Public in the sense that it's out there to effectively every site you contact, unless you take action.

It just seems to be a very big deal here for whatever reason. :)

Guest Stevie
Ive seen 2 of them with my own eyes so thats a lie :good:

You said 3 so there's a lie, and there is only one, show me the two.

:) you will upset me if your not careful. Triggy doesnt like me cos i took the mick out of him about Baresi man. Im sure you got a hard on that your backed up by a 19 year old Rio fan though.

Ive never once said i would fight you. Just that your a cunt who deserves a slap. Your a bad caricature of Danny Dyer, Sid the Sexist and Alf Garnett.

I just got a text off Shearer. It said I met Stevie once, he smelt of piss. And Alan never says nasty things about anyone. Except Bellamy

You have such sensationally shite patter. One of my teachers was from your town, he was a dickhead as well.

If I cared enough about people on the internet, or was sad enough to say they "deserve" a slap, I'd actually arrange to go and do it. If I deserve a slap, I'll be delighted to let you administer it, free from the cloak of your Dell monitor....ye cowardly fuckin daft cunt.

You dont even see the irony do you :rolleyes:

Congrats anyway, Im fucking off from this place, its really not worth the grief from tarts like you and wacky just to talk about nufc.

May you all rejoice.

Ive been on here for nearly ten years and I can honestly say this is the worst it has been. I literally cant make a post without you gbreaking your neck to be a twat and I feel embarassed that I always stoop to your level to respond. Im sure everyone else in here is sick of reading it too!

:aye:

Well theres the one the other week, 'If I get banned I wont be back!'

Then theres the whole Baines fiasco, 'If he doesnt sign il never come back etc.'

People who live in glass houses and all that :good:

Guest Stevie

Then theres the whole Baines fiasco, 'If he doesnt sign il never come back etc.'

Tongue in cheek them son. Yours was a declaration.

The irony there is quite staggering. You've both claimed you were going and not coming back and you've both acknowledged it.

Surely there's no need to keep going over it?

Public in the sense that it's out there to effectively every site you contact, unless you take action.

It just seems to be a very big deal here for whatever reason. :good:

If by 'taking action' you mean IP masking, people are very naive if they think that provides anonymity. On the contrary, IP masked address are flagged up in audit logs for most forum software (this one included) and stand out like a sore thumb.

If by 'taking action' you mean IP masking, people are very naive if they think that provides anonymity. On the contrary, IP masked address are flagged up in audit logs for most forum software (this one included) and stand out like a sore thumb.

Perhaps, but then that only makes any difference if IP's are to be used as a "weapon" in the first place, which seems to be the recurring issue. :)

Perhaps, but then that only makes any difference if IP's are to be used as a "weapon" in the first place, which seems to be the recurring issue. :)

Surely an IP address is there for your own protection? Unless you're doing something wrong of course?

I don't understand all of this. :good:

Fop appears to be implying that we use people's IP addresses as a weapon against them. :)

Surely an IP address is there for your own protection? Unless you're doing something wrong of course?

IP address are just there, the only power or protection in them comes from other peoples uses of them. IP obsession and IP PMing about the place and whatever else is claimed to be happening.... why not just publish them, and not worry about it, unless there is some need for control? :aye:

I don't understand all of this. :)

Fop appears to be implying that we use people's IP addresses as a weapon against them. :aye:

Interesting admission tbh. :good:

Tongue in cheek them son. Yours was a declaration.

:)

I don't understand all of this. :)

Fop appears to be implying that we use people's IP addresses as a weapon against them. :aye:

Hardly an admission - it's what you're implying.

FWIW - no 'IP PMing' as you put it is occurring. Anyone who is a moderator sees an additional field at the top right of every single post which reports the IP address that the post was made from. In much the same way as fingerprinting, they're there as a protection to individual users and also to the forum itself.

I don't understand all of this. :aye:

Fop appears to be implying that we use people's IP addresses as a weapon against them. :rolleyes:

FWIW - no 'IP PMing' as you put it is occurring. Anyone who is a moderator sees an additional field at the top right of every single post which reports the IP address that the post was made from. In much the same way as fingerprinting, they're there as a protection to individual users and also to the forum itself.

Yes that's how it works, but then why not make them public and stop there being an issue of it in the first place (as clearly it often is on here), then it's irrelevant if it's true or not true?

The worst that could happen is someone could use Tor et al and you could ban them for using a proxy if that indeed is against board rules. :)

I don't understand all of this. :aye:

Fop appears to be implying that we use people's IP addresses as a weapon against them. :rolleyes:

Yes that's how it works, but then why not make them public and stop there being an issue of it in the first place (as clearly it often is on here), then it's irrelevant if it's true or not true?

The worst that could happen is someone could use Tor et al and you could ban them for using a proxy if that indeed is against board rules. :)

Well for one, the functionality to 'make them public' isn't there and I'm not about to sit coding for hours on end just to satisfy your weird perversions.

I don't understand all of this. :rolleyes:

Fop appears to be implying that we use people's IP addresses as a weapon against them. :D

The worst that could happen is someone could use Tor et al and you could ban them for using a proxy if that indeed is against board rules. :aye:

Well for one, the functionality to 'make them public' isn't there and I'm not about to sit coding for hours on end just to satisfy your weird perversions.

Fair enough. :)

The irony there is quite staggering. You've both claimed you were going and not coming back and you've both acknowledged it.

Im not denying I did it :)

Guest alex

Im not denying I did it :)

You did when you first came back :aye:

Guest alex
I didnt deny anything, I merely changed my name :good: worked for a few weeks!

I asked you if you were J69 and you denied it. I'll find the link if you insist.