Wasn't going to announce it, but

LeazesMag

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could be wrong, but I think LM wants Dave to open his mailbox.

only asking him to behave like an adult instead of a daft stroppy schoolkid mate.

Doesn't appear he is going to do it.

Run a board like bairns, and you get bairns. How many more good posters does he want to lose. Even mick and baggy were good posters, just because I disagreed with them - and was unfortunately proved right in spite of the flak I got for it - doesn't change that. Its up to him.

Guest Stevie
Anyway, me and him always clashed.

:good:

Fop sometimes I just wish you would fuck off and never post again, and as to where your from, somewhere between Washington and Teesside.

Anyway, me and him always clashed.

:good:

Fop sometimes I just wish you would fuck off and never post again, and as to where your from, somewhere between Washington and Teesside.

:)

confirmed. Still nothing.

I would be quite willing to stand in front of Dave and tell him to his face that he's childish and hasn't got the bottle to behave like an adult and listen to a suggestion by me which would lead to an amicable agreement all round, but I bet he wouldn't stand in front of me and tell me that he runs a very important Newcastle United message board and anybody who crosses him will be dealt with severely and banned.

;)

I didn't think he would have it in him, which makes me right again ........

Newcastle Online ? Confirmed a message board for kids and out of touch Newcastle United supporters.

:lol:

• 9 months later...
Guest Barrack Road

What a set of wanks. I signed up there again the other day partly because I was banned off here, and commented to a few people who post on here how boring Newcastle Online had become.

Opposition fans talking wank going unchecked, kids talking utter non-sense, two in particular "Madras" and "Neesy111" just oh dear, just all generally very dull, but some posts of interest all the same. I realise this post will open the door to some "sour grapes", "obsessed", "pipe down" type responses, but a) how the fuck did they know it was me - I tell you what it is however they fuckin do it, if MI6, Mossad or the CIA are interested in employing some desperately sad bastards, but who are good at what they do fuckin find out who the admin are on there. ;) is it a kick they get c) nothing, and I mean nothing encapsulates the modern era of Newcastle fan better than that board and fuckin d) What a total set of cunts. Even their admin, they have about 40 of them, they can't all be total mugs. "We don't want that type of fan", what a fuckin proper fan who gets dismissed as a "super fan", because they have a greater understanding of the game than any of them. This would all be ok if they were all under 25 living in fucking Welwyn Garden City, but they're not, you have people like Midds older than me, GM, these are north east lads who let younguns ruin the board. Fuck them anyway.

Leazes Mag will tell you I commented to him in PM how good this board was I praised most of the mods up including PP and the much maligned Craig, there's plenty of great people use it, but I wish the football board was busier, which is why I re-signed up over there, but I was thinking to myself I'll end up banned for abuse by the end of the week with these complete fuck wits on here, but I didn't even abuse anyone, apart from some fucking brummie saying Birmingham against Villa has more bite in it than our derby. There was 6,000 empty chairs at their last derby 24,000 with both overachieving in the top 10. Fucking jokers. Honest to god.

What a set of wanks. I signed up there again the other day partly because I was banned off here, and commented to a few people who post on here how boring Newcastle Online had become.

Opposition fans talking wank going unchecked, kids talking utter non-sense, two in particular "Madras" and "Neesy111" just oh dear, just all generally very dull, but some posts of interest all the same. I realise this post will open the door to some "sour grapes", "obsessed", "pipe down" type responses, but a) how the fuck did they know it was me - I tell you what it is however they fuckin do it, if MI6, Mossad or the CIA are interested in employing some desperately sad bastards, but who are good at what they do fuckin find out who the admin are on there. :panic: is it a kick they get c) nothing, and I mean nothing encapsulates the modern era of Newcastle fan better than that board and fuckin d) What a total set of cunts. Even their admin, they have about 40 of them, they can't all be total mugs. "We don't want that type of fan", what a fuckin proper fan who gets dismissed as a "super fan", because they have a greater understanding of the game than any of them. This would all be ok if they were all under 25 living in fucking Welwyn Garden City, but they're not, you have people like Midds older than me, GM, these are north east lads who let younguns ruin the board. Fuck them anyway.

Leazes Mag will tell you I commented to him in PM how good this board was I praised most of the mods up including PP and the much maligned Craig, there's plenty of great people use it, but I wish the football board was busier, which is why I re-signed up over there, but I was thinking to myself I'll end up banned for abuse by the end of the week with these complete fuck wits on here, but I didn't even abuse anyone, apart from some fucking brummie saying Birmingham against Villa has more bite in it than our derby. There was 6,000 empty chairs at their last derby 24,000 with both overachieving in the top 10. Fucking jokers. Honest to god.

;) Welcome home, kidda.

I do visit there occasionally and I've probably posted around 6 times over the years, but some of them are a bit....strange, shall we say? (who just said 'pot calling the kettle' :panic::D )

banned on NO.

For having the temerity to ask the Ashley apologists where they have disappeared to, it would appear.

Told Dave he's a fuckin big bairn, by pm on here. No reply.

What a bunch of complete wankers they are.

Nothing done to the bloke who encouraged me to be banned [despite it being against their "rules"

:icon_lol:

Surprised it took so long TBH but banning people for abuse and bad language seems a bit extreme no?

Guest Barrack Road

I may add as well this Newcastle Online FC, I've seen a picture of them, about 4 of them wear glasses, which is fine but not when you're playing fuckin football, and generally look like some sort of Bill Gates Appreciation Society, geeky cunts. They played a side from PNE, full of fat bastards and lost 0-8, which tells you everything.

Guest Barrack Road
I'm the only one with glasses in that team, and am considered a cult hero for being so.

Thanks for the support btw.

I wasn't having a go at you, I know you're a decent lad. Yous must be pretty shite to lose 8-0 though especially considering the fact you have a good keeper. I'd turn out for you if I wasn't fuckin banned!

I'm the only one with glasses in that team, and am considered a cult hero for being so.

I wasn't having a go at you, I know you're a decent lad. Yous must be pretty shite to lose 8-0 though especially considering the fact you have a good keeper. I'd turn out for you if I wasn't fuckin banned!

Flattering scoreline tbh. :icon_lol:

why would you be considered a cult hero for wearing glasses during football? i'd just consider that moronic.

Let's hope you don't take one in the face i guess.

INORITE!

Just to fight our corner a wee bit, them lads won every game last season so we weren't up against a bunch of mugs. We've only played a couple but it's all good fun.

Thanks for your interest anyway mate and you're welcome to come and watch. Every Bill Gates FC season ticket holder gets a free copy of Windows 7, but they're selling like hot cakes atm. So chop chop.

Opposition fans talking wank going unchecked, kids talking utter non-sense, two in particular "Madras" and "Neesy111" just oh dear, just all generally very dull, but some posts of interest all the same. I realise this post will open the door to some "sour grapes", "obsessed", "pipe down" type responses, but a) how the fuck did they know it was me - I tell you what it is however they fuckin do it, if MI6, Mossad or the CIA are interested in employing some desperately sad bastards, but who are good at what they do fuckin find out who the admin are on there. :icon_lol: is it a kick they get c) nothing, and I mean nothing encapsulates the modern era of Newcastle fan better than that board and fuckin d) What a total set of cunts. Even their admin, they have about 40 of them, they can't all be total mugs. "We don't want that type of fan", what a fuckin proper fan who gets dismissed as a "super fan", because they have a greater understanding of the game than any of them. This would all be ok if they were all under 25 living in fucking Welwyn Garden City, but they're not, you have people like Midds older than me, GM, these are north east lads who let younguns ruin the board. Fuck them anyway.

Leazes Mag will tell you I commented to him in PM how good this board was I praised most of the mods up including PP and the much maligned Craig , there's plenty of great people use it, but I wish the football board was busier, which is why I re-signed up over there, but I was thinking to myself I'll end up banned for abuse by the end of the week with these complete fuck wits on here, but I didn't even abuse anyone, apart from some fucking brummie saying Birmingham against Villa has more bite in it than our derby. There was 6,000 empty chairs at their last derby 24,000 with both overachieving in the top 10. Fucking jokers. Honest to god.

indeed you did. You are right too, most of what you say is right. NO is boring, they do let the kids ruin it. I've made a few posts lately too and when I am looking around now I realise how many people are on there that know fuck all about the football club. Most of those that do are boring and dull, although there are a few good posters. I look back and I will admit that the bulk of my posts were aimed at a handful of other certain posters, there are 2 reasons for that. One is that they were the only subject that weren't boring and the other is those certain posters were posting such shit that it attracted a response. Following my replies I was always told I was abusive etc etc, but the thing is, I was only posting comments that were roundly disagreed with and in the end led to me being banned. In the end though, only one person was proved conclusively correct. Me. So they now have the same old people posting the same old shite. I see macbeth has disappeared. How many times did I tell him he was talking shite ? He even said once that he said the Halls and Shepherd had ran the club in the early days very well, until I turned up an article he wrote for the mag in 1998 where he slated them to death, just before we were about to play in the FA Cup Final for the first time in 24 years.

I have never understood the need to ban people permanently anyway. I think saying someone is talking bollocks [when they are] is part of a good message board. This is football, not a knitting circle at the local parish.

I agree with you anyway Stevie. As things stand, if I got back on, I would in the end point out those who talk shit just like before and be banned again. It needs a good facelift I would say, its a bit of a shame when they have thousands of posts and 99% of them are absolute drivel.

Edited by LeazesMag

Guest Barrack Road

why would you be considered a cult hero for wearing glasses during football? i'd just consider that moronic.

Let's hope you don't take one in the face i guess.

INORITE!

Just to fight our corner a wee bit, them lads won every game last season so we weren't up against a bunch of mugs. We've only played a couple but it's all good fun.

Thanks for your interest anyway mate and you're welcome to come and watch. Every Bill Gates FC season ticket holder gets a free copy of Windows 7, but they're selling like hot cakes atm. So chop chop.

:icon_lol:

Alreetlike why were you watching them.

Opposition fans talking wank going unchecked, kids talking utter non-sense, two in particular "Madras" and "Neesy111" just oh dear, just all generally very dull, but some posts of interest all the same. I realise this post will open the door to some "sour grapes", "obsessed", "pipe down" type responses, but a) how the fuck did they know it was me - I tell you what it is however they fuckin do it, if MI6, Mossad or the CIA are interested in employing some desperately sad bastards, but who are good at what they do fuckin find out who the admin are on there. ;) is it a kick they get c) nothing, and I mean nothing encapsulates the modern era of Newcastle fan better than that board and fuckin d) What a total set of cunts. Even their admin, they have about 40 of them, they can't all be total mugs. "We don't want that type of fan", what a fuckin proper fan who gets dismissed as a "super fan", because they have a greater understanding of the game than any of them. This would all be ok if they were all under 25 living in fucking Welwyn Garden City, but they're not, you have people like Midds older than me, GM, these are north east lads who let younguns ruin the board. Fuck them anyway.

Because despite your over blown opinion of yourself you are a boring, repetitive, internet "hard man" and your "personality" shines through after about 3 posts.

"Cue rant about never posting anything worthwhile, being from down south, 99 out of 100 people surveyed" :icon_lol:

Because despite your over blown opinion of yourself you are a boring, repetitive, internet "hard man" and your "personality" shines through after about 3 posts.

"Cue rant about never posting anything worthwhile, being from down south, 99 out of 100 people surveyed" :icon_lol:

as soon as I saw you visiting this site, I knew you would post in this thread