Wasn't going to announce it, but

LeazesMag

banned on NO.

For having the temerity to ask the Ashley apologists where they have disappeared to, it would appear.

Told Dave he's a fuckin big bairn, by pm on here. No reply.

What a bunch of complete wankers they are.

Nothing done to the bloke who encouraged me to be banned [despite it being against their "rules"

:good:

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seem to get away with murder on there compared to others. Probably has something to do with the fact I call people cunts and raise salient points.

Some of the Ashley apologists are genuinely infuriating. I'd have a hard time not walloping LucaAltieri if I ever bumped into him.

thing is jimbo, a month or so ago I [admittedly] went on one night and gave a bit of stick to someone, I'd been to the pub. It was a bit OTT and Dave went up in my estimation by giving me the benefit.

Gone again now. I know some of us had warnings for constant bickering ie me, baggio, mick particularly, but thats the name of the game on message boards, its different if you have the opposite view to me and one or two others who were in the minority - but are now unfortunately proven to have been correct. Not WUM's as appeared to be the view, but correct.

I always knew that Ashley would drag the club down into the gutter from where the last board took it. I'm also right that it might take a few owners yet to show people that they were in fact a good board, despite their mistakes.

Newcastle Online must be the only place where anybody still supports Mike Ashley.

I would have had more respect for Dave and his crowd if they had ran the board like adults and not kids.

Shame. Its their loss.

The forum for dirty clueless foreigners.

I did find it quite funny that some spotty little 10 year old from Singapore argued with me about the football club like

Name and shame the ones calling for your head leazes, I've already got a hit list over there.

he's in the thread I started about macbeth, mick and baggio.

he's irrelevant, its the ones who run the board like bairns who are the wankers.

They basically should have told him to fuck off and stop telling others what they can and can't post.

Name and shame the ones calling for your head leazes, I've already got a hit list over there.

The Libertine constantly called for action against Neef in that particular thread.

The Libertine constantly called for action against Neef in that particular thread.

Just read it, petty man him like.

Sad to see you go NE5 mate. Always thought you were a decent poster outside of Shepherd debates etc, and that isnt saying I didnt agree with you, its just I never bothered reading those threads :good: I dont think you wind people up any less than the likes of madras, GM etc who are constantly fishing for bites in Gen Chat. I do think that there are 1 or 2 over there who love having that bit of power over the other members, and never miss an opportunity to show it, but I still think its a good forum, plenty of craic and good members.

I can understand having hope for Ashley initially (Fop certainly did), but really anyone that apologised for Ashley post-Keegangate just wants a slap.

We've had relegation tattoo on out foreheads since late autumn. :good:

I always knew that Ashley would drag the club down into the gutter from where the last board took it. I'm also right that it might take a few owners yet to show people that they were in fact a good board, despite their mistakes.

You didn't. You were just fortunate the bloke who bought out Fat Fred was one of the handful of people who was even more inept :good:

You didn't. You were just fortunate the bloke who bought out Fat Fred was one of the handful of people who was even more inept :good:

you're completely wrong like

But I won't say fuck all else in case I get banned :)

Sad to see you go NE5 mate. Always thought you were a decent poster outside of Shepherd debates etc, and that isnt saying I didnt agree with you, its just I never bothered reading those threads :good: I dont think you wind people up any less than the likes of madras, GM etc who are constantly fishing for bites in Gen Chat. I do think that there are 1 or 2 over there who love having that bit of power over the other members, and never miss an opportunity to show it, but I still think its a good forum, plenty of craic and good members.

well, its their loss.

If Dave wants to go down the line of getting millions of hits and zero quality and knowledge, thats up to him

It's a spastics board, by spastics, for spastics.

yes, indeed.

Changing the view is entirely in their own hands too

Cater for bairns, and thats what you get

"I wasn't going to announce it, but" is as bad as "I'm sworn to secrecy, but", "We'll have to agree to disagree", "I'm not racist, but", "It's none of my business, but"

If you weren't going to announce it, why did you?

Other than to whine about it?

"I wasn't going to announce it, but" is as bad as "I'm sworn to secrecy, but", "We'll have to agree to disagree", "I'm not racist, but", "It's none of my business, but"

bollocks

Just changed my mind because a couple of people told me I might as well, seeing as its on view there anyway. I've offered Dave a chance to be an adult about it but he's blocking me or his inbox is full, typifing the childishness of it all.

I'm pissed off about the state the club is in, thats why I made the thread. But like I said, its their loss, banning people who know about the club like me and Stevie instead of the moaning twats. I can post about the club on here and skunkers if he wants to keep losing good posters, and I can get back onto Newcastle Online anytime I like if I want to and they wouldn't know it is me.

bollocks

Just changed my mind because a couple of people told me I might as well, seeing as its on view there anyway. I've offered Dave a chance to be an adult about it but he's blocking me or his inbox is full, typifing the childishness of it all.

I'm pissed off about the state the club is in, thats why I made the thread. But like I said, its their loss, banning people who know about the club like me and Stevie instead of the moaning twats. I can post about the club on here and skunkers if he wants to keep losing good posters, and I can get back onto Newcastle Online anytime I like if I want to and they wouldn't know it is me.

Uh oh. :good:

Guest alex

Don't read it much any more and I don't know if the Libertine ever looks on here but what a wanker that kid is. Dave's alright fwiw :good:

bollocks

Uh oh. :good:

until I gave the game away by mentioning Freddie Shepherd :)