NUFC on Matteo Sereni

Guest Stevie
Stevie's new thing seems to be out wumming the wums. :good:

He's our version of that portsmouth clown in his avatar.

"Our version" fucking our Joined: Yesterday 1:10pm

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevie's new thing seems to be out wumming the wums. :)

:good: I've been reading the forum for a couple of years now :aye:

Edit: 'Our' as in Newcastle supporters clown. (not toontastics)

Edited by MarkT

Stevie's new thing seems to be out wumming the wums. :aye:

:good: I've been reading the forum for a couple of years now :rolleyes:

He means the whole of our support Stevie. Ouch!! :)

Guest Stevie
Stevie's new thing seems to be out wumming the wums. :)

:good: I've been reading the forum for a couple of years now :aye:

Oh dear.

For what its worth I was fucked off when you took him from us on the cheap. We should have sold Flowers and made Shay our No. 1 keeper.

From what little I know of Sereni, he was once seen as a potential star, but has developed into a bit of a journeyman that would find his level at a middle of the road 1st division team.

Guest Stevie
Has Stevie been on the Evostick?

Given better than Buffon and on par with Casillas? Better than Reina :good:

Only a spacka of Byker Wall Ratboy proportions could say Reina is better than Given. He's actually shit, not average, shit.

Guest Stevie
Stevie i think you've embarrassed yourself enough for one day.

Look I've forgotten more about football than someone like you would know, know your place and pipe down a bit son eh? Fucking Reina :good:

Look I've forgotten more about football than someone like you would know, know your place and pipe down a bit son eh? Fucking Reina :good:

Stevie you're a clown. The only reason anyone's interest in what you have to say is because everytime you go and embarrass yourself. People see 'Last post Stevie' and thing go on then il go and have a laugh at him. All your posts are either about attendances, calling someone a cunt or talking about how hard you are and how you would gladly meet up with someone to say something to their face. You're a clown, everyone knows it but you.

:)

Given isn't even the best keeper in the prem. For me Reina, Cech, Van der Saar, Freidel are all better

I'm sorry like but WUM. Nailed on fact. Fucking Reina :good: YCNMIU

I don't think Reinas the best keeper in the league but hes had a very good season and is much better than Given.

He couldn't wipe Given's arse, you are wind up merchant. Nobody is that dense. The 2006 Cup Final stands out as a typical Reina performance, one of the worst I've ever seen off a goalkeeper. As many say Given is pierless.

pierless.jpg

Guest Stevie

Stevie you're a clown. The only reason anyone's interest in what you have to say is because everytime you go and embarrass yourself. People see 'Last post Stevie' and thing go on then il go and have a laugh at him. All your posts are either about attendances, calling someone a cunt or talking about how hard you are and how you would gladly meet up with someone to say something to their face. You're a clown, everyone knows it but you.

:)

Obsessed. 38 posts to this, there's a few of them out there though. There was that other one last week as well with the black rapper in his icon. I should be flattered really.

:aye:

Obsessed. 38 posts to this, there's a few of them out there though. There was that other one last week as well with the black rapper in his icon. I should be flattered really.

I'm like Danny B but he posts on here because he loves Newcastle United, I post on here because i love you. :)

Guest Stevie
MarkT has ran rings around Stevie today :good:

What by saying Reina is a better keeper than Given :) Piss poor efforts from the young 20 year old, but get 4/10 for claiming to come from Newcastle.

Guest Stevie

:aye:

I'm like Danny B but he posts on here because he loves Newcastle United, I post on here because i love you. :)

I don't think from what I've seen you have the impact to make me think "what a total dickhead" like I do with Danny B, not cutting enough, not enough football knowledge etc.. but you know you're only a young kid. Good luck to you.

Edited by Stevie

What by saying Reina is a better keeper than Given :) Piss poor efforts from the young 20 year old, but get 4/10 for claiming to come from Newcastle.

:aye: I am from Newcastle and I have a season ticket for us and have had one for a canny while now. Also don't see how you can question my footballing knowledge when you're the one saying Given is better than Buffon and on par with Casillas :rolleyes:

Guest Stevie

:aye: I am from Newcastle and I have a season ticket for us and have had one for a canny while now. Also don't see how you can question my footballing knowledge when you're the one saying Given is better than Buffon and on par with Casillas :rolleyes:

Why not? He is. No doubt about it in my mind. Regardless of how ridiculous I may find a comment like Reina is better than Given, and it's one of the most ridiculous assertions I've seen written, it's a game of opinions, some people's hold more water than others however. Where is your season ticket?

Why not? He is. No doubt about it in my mind. Regardless of how ridiculous I may find a comment like Reina is better than Given, and it's one of the most ridiculous assertions I've seen written, it's a game of opinions, some people's hold more water than others however. Where is your season ticket?

East Stand. Why? Are you wanting to meet up because your a hard cunt and are willing to say things to my face?

Guest Stevie

East Stand. Why? Are you wanting to meet up because your a hard cunt and are willing to say things to my face?

Who said I was a hard cunt? You're not significant enough for me to want to meet you mate, and you're yet to be even mildly offensive.

I once seen Stevie kill a fully grown Gorilla with his bare hands.

Obviously not a local Gorilla ?