NUFC on Matteo Sereni

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given isn't even the best keeper in the prem. For me Reina, Cech, Van der Saar, Freidel are all better

:good: You need to get your head out of Football Manager and start watching some real football pal.............Reina better than Given.....Oh dear.

Given isn't even the best keeper in the prem. For me Reina, Cech, Van der Saar, Freidel are all better

:good: You need to get your head out of Football Manager and start watching some real football pal.............Reina better than Given.....Oh dear.

Hey Stevie.

Stevie been making new accounts or is he getting his mates to stick up for him?

Stevie been making new accounts or is he getting his mates to stick up for him?

What you on about??...........Your the mug thats claiming Reina is better than Shay.

Guest Stevie
Stevies not the one with four accounts though, is he? :good:

Well why don't you fucking ban them? Waste of peoples time and energy mate. Who else is he apart from Hova?

Guest Stevie

Ok Stevie :good:

Just so i can weigh up just how much of a mug you are will you answer me this....................Who do you thinks had the better season Reina or Given?

Warrington Mag you are supposed to be me, but read this whole thread, more than one person is entertaining the idea Reina is a better keeper than Shay, and not one other person has even questioned it. If Given was still here, this thread would have 500 replies at such pathetic comments. Fucking Reina, he's not even good enough for Liverpool. The worst mistake Shay ever made, was that goal for Norwich in that 2-2 draw on a Monday night, every keeper that's been mentioned has made worse mistakes this season, not least van der Saar for our goal the other month. Tom it's up to you, but these people are wanks.

Stevies not the one with four accounts though, is he? :good:

Well why don't you fucking ban them? Waste of peoples time and energy mate. Who else is he apart from Hova?

wrong answer. one other account that one of the admins did something to it to break it. signed up with another 1 or 2 accounts to get them to fix it but wouldn't

Given is a fantastic keeper, in my opinion better than Van Der Sar as he currently is, better than Reina but behind Cech and Friedel (who I rate as the best in the league thought he's fairly ancient now). I think it's going a bit far to say Shay is better than Buffon or Casillas, but it's impossible to know for sure as they have consistantly had better defenses in front of them than any of the chaotic back fours Given has had to deal with.

Edited by TicTacWoe

Guest Stevie
Given is a fantastic keeper, in my opinion better than Van Der Sar as he currently is, better than Reina but behind Cech and Friedel (who I rate as the best in the league thought he's fairly ancient now). I think it's going a bit far to say Shay is better than Buffon or Casillas, but it's impossible to know for sure as they have consistantly had better defenses in front of them than any of the chaotic back fours Given has had to deal with.

EXACTLY. If he was playing for a big club, a proper big club not our pretend big club thing, like say Arsenal or Barcelona, I have absolutely not one doubt he would be widely regarded as the best. Apologies Hova.

Guest Stevie
Can't there just be a 1 account per person rule like there are with a lot of other forums? Would cut out all this unnecessary bullshit

Exactly. Especially at this point in time, where the WUM's will be queuing up.

Can't there just be a 1 account per person rule like there are with a lot of other forums? Would cut out all this unnecessary bullshit

How many have you got at the moment Stevie?

Stevie, WL, That other one you were posting as when you said you weren't coming back?

Guest Stevie

Stevie, WL, That other one you were posting as when you said you weren't coming back?

Call centre boy, the admin have confirmed THREE TIMES, WL can't be me, so why say that again? There's 48 in the queue get some work done minion.

Call centre boy, the admin have confirmed THREE TIMES, WL can't be me, so why say that again? There's 48 in the queue get some work done minion.

ha ha Stevie youre a card. I'd love a job in recruitment. :good:

Guest Stevie

I'm not sure if you have the intelligence or personality to do it. Certainly no evidence of it on here.

I'm not sure if you have the intelligence or personality to do it. Certainly no evidence of it on here.

I can tie a super fat knot in my tie, wax my hair into a nineties ironic mullet and lie a bit.

That's the prerequisite isn't it?

Guest Stevie

I can tie a super fat knot in my tie, wax my hair into a nineties ironic mullet and lie a bit.

That's the prerequisite isn't it?

:) can't really argue with that.

I forgot to add I think I could master an unwarranted air of importance, an ability to stab a colleague in the back, and drive an Audi A3 recklessly.

Edited by Danny B