Paul Robinson-Info

Toonraider

Torquay united website today.

http://www.torquayunited.premiumtv.co.uk/p...~734586,00.html

Torquay are struggling and desparately in need of a goal scorer. I dont know how many games Paul came on for us, ;) any of you see him play? and if so, how do you rate him?

Edited by Toonraider

IIRC he looked slightly promising for about 5 minutes......then he sharp got that out of his system.

51523[/snapback]

Selling him to Wimbledon for £1.5million was a great bit of business. Mind considering some of the planks we've bought off them for big bucks in the past I think we still owe them a few.

Thanks guys, judging by the fact he hasnt seemed to settle anywhere i was not very hopeful.

Mind, the strikers we have,especially leon constantine are so poor nothing could be any worse :lol: I'd rather Leroy got his boots on for us!! ;)

IIRC he looked slightly promising for about 5 minutes......then he sharp got that out of his system.

51523[/snapback]

Selling him to Wimbledon for £1.5million was a great bit of business. Mind considering some of the planks we've bought off them for big bucks in the past I think we still owe them a few.

51526[/snapback]

I hope you're not referring to Carl Cort, you.....you......budgerigar!

Torquay are struggling and desparately in need of a goal scorer. I dont know how many games Paul came on for us,  ;)  any of you see him play? and if so, how do you rate him?

51520[/snapback]

can someone paste the article, it's one of them annoying register to view crappy type sites

i'd register but i dont want to be receiving Torquay related crap emails :lol:

Torquay are struggling and desparately in need of a goal scorer. I dont know how many games Paul came on for us,  ;)  any of you see him play? and if so, how do you rate him?

51520[/snapback]

can someone paste the article, it's one of them annoying register to view crappy type sites

51585[/snapback]

There will be a new face at the Racecourse for training this morning.

Striker Paul Robinson travelled down to join the Gulls yesterday, undertaking an eight hour train journey from Sunderland to be ready for first thing Monday morning.

Paul comes to the Gulls as a free agent, his last league club being York City.

Prior to that, he also spent time with Darlington, Hartlepool and Newcastle United.

Speaking exclusively to this website on Sunday evening, he described himself as "a basic goal scorer, no frills."

If he can prove that to Leroy during the week ahead then he would hope to sign a contract before Saturday.

He was pointed in the direction of the Westcountry by ex-Gulls manager & player Wes Saunders, who still ardently follows the Gulls results each week.

Paul will be 27 on November 20th and clocks in at 5'-11" and 11st-9lbs.

51520[/snapback]

51585[/snapback]

and they are crap!! :blush:

I tried to paste it, but the site wouldnt let me :blush: Hate these premium tv sites! Dotbum, how did you do it? did you do a print screen? oh im useless with pcs!! :blush:B)

had a couple of decent games when he was at Pools but nothing more than that, never be a regular goalscorer

51589[/snapback]

oh god, thats not what i want to hear ;) It just gets worse!

had a couple of decent games when he was at Pools but nothing more than that, never be a regular goalscorer

51589[/snapback]

oh god, thats not what i want to hear :lol: It just gets worse!

51614[/snapback]

Steven.Torpey@scunthorpe-united.co.uk

He could do a job for you ;)

51589[/snapback]

oh god, thats not what i want to hear :blush: It just gets worse!

51614[/snapback]

Steven.Torpey@scunthorpe-united.co.uk

He could do a job for you :lol:

51640[/snapback]

send him down B)

he must be ancient by now ;)

Leroy probably knows him from his Bristol city days!

• 2 weeks later...
Had to tell you all........

Paul Robinson scored twice for Torquay on his debut on saturday  ;)  (one was a pen)

Mind you...we still lost the match  4-3 away at carlisle  :D  :angry:

56069[/snapback]

:huff:<_<:P:angry::rolleyes::wub::wub::angry::D:D:D:D:D:(:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sorry for laughing T/R, but that lot just reads like a scene from a sit-com! :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Edited by snakehips

Had to tell you all........

Paul Robinson scored twice for Torquay on his debut on saturday  ;)  (one was a pen)

Mind you...we still lost the match  4-3 away at carlisle  :huff:  :angry:

56069[/snapback]

<_<:P:angry::rolleyes::wub::wub::angry::D:D:D:D:D:(:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sorry for laughing T/R, but that lot just reads like a scene from a sit-com! :icon_lol::angry:

56077[/snapback]

:huff:

Its been a very trying season so far snakey! But now we have stonebridge (ex plymouth) on loan with Robinson im hoping things will improve, if we relegate that will be it, cos we'd never come back up into the league, it doesnt bear thinking of :D

'Always look on the bright side of life, du-doo, du-doo du-doo du-doo. Always look on the bright side of life. When you're chewin' on life's gwistle, just give a little whistle.

:D  :huff:  <_<

56084[/snapback]

:P:angry:;)