Where you watching the match on Sunday?

Guest Stevie

Guest Stevie

I haven't made my mind up yet, there might be room in SG's car for me to go down, or maybe get the train to Birmingham, but I haven't got a ticket, and I can't imagine a pub in Birmingham being the most appealing place to watch your club get relegated for the first time in twenty years.

Some of me mates are watching it local and some in the toon, but you know a big game like this I don't want to miss any of it, sometimes the best place to take a match in is in your front room, SONY Bravia on, you don't miss a kick, you feel all the emotions you do when you're out. Still I might go to the town, but if the worst comes to the worst I can see the city centre getting smashed to fuck in Toxteth style riots, plus the fact Chelsea will be around after their game against Sunderland, haven't made my mind up yet, but one thing is certain, this game on Sunday is the biggest most of us have EVER seen, I include myself in that, this is bigger than CL, and bigger than the yid game in 1996.

Edited by Stevie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Long walk on the moors, phone switched off. I honestly can't stand the tension.

I'll ring my dad at six to find out the news.

I'll be walking nervous energy off in the Cheviots but will find a pub in Wooler to watch it come ko. Probably be mackems present. :good:

i really dont know, part of me does not want to watch and just turn tv on at 6 to see the table, but i dont know if i would be able to do that, failing that i will lock the doors and sit on the sofa withn the young'un, someone at school made him cry yesterday, they told him we were going to get religated on sunday, IT WAS HIS SODDING TEACHER!!

starting out on my settee, possibly ending inside my settee depending on how it goes

fancy finding a neutral pub!

starting out on my settee, possibly ending inside my settee depending on how it goes

fancy finding a neutral pub!

nah, I'm utterly pennyless at the moment since I'm also going to wembley on monday

I hate watching big games in the pub, I just cant get into it properly. People walking in front of the telly, no sound, twats who have never kicked a ball in their lives giving you a running commentary.

I think il watch it in my front room. If we win il go out and celebrate.

CLS is pretty much 50/50 Newcastle/Sunderland and theres usually some bother after the derby matches so I cant see Sunday being any different. if we lose il probably just stop at home!

Guest alex
Me and a few of the lads are going to samjacks, never watched the match in there, meant to be good :)

Do you think that's wise? :good:

Me and a few of the lads are going to samjacks, never watched the match in there, meant to be good :aye:

Do you think that's wise? :good:

Some radge basser cracked a window there, dodgy :)

Any decent bars at the coast showing it- me mate's moving away and a bunch of us planning drinks & match at the coast.