Which team offers best vaue...

thenorthumbrian

I'll tell you the best value in The League. Up untill 15th May you could purchase a Torquay united season ticket for £199 :lol: I think that worked out £8.65 a game!

Edited by Toonraider

Champions league prices for Uefa football at Spurs. £71 for a top price ticket is a disgrace.

You know you have had a bad season when you come second to last with your price tickets.

I'll tell you the best value in The League. Up untill 15th May you could purchase a Torquay united season ticket for £199 :lol: I think that worked out £8.65 a game!

Huddersfield Town, £100 season tickets.

Champions league prices for Uefa football at Spurs. £71 for a top price ticket is a disgrace.

You know you have had a bad season when you come second to last with your price tickets.

£47 for away fans is bad enough.

Still while the ground is small and still in London they know they can get away with it.

Expect cheaper tickets when your capacity goes up.

Still while the ground is small and still in London they know they can get away with it.

Not if Daniel Levy has anything to do with it.

Guest Stevie

I know this is pie in the sky, but Ashley should let long term season ticket holders have free season tickets next year. What's £20m to him? It's about 1/40th of his wealth, it would certainly be a good gesture I think.

Not if Daniel Levy has anything to do with it.

I think unless you are playing top class football attracting glory fans, most people with a ground that big have to be at least reasonable or they wont fill it.

I think our tickets start at £24 for a category C but there are very few £24 seats and you can expect to pay £29 mostly, B & A are more but it's still not a total rip off. I think my derby ticket cost £45 which is appalling like...

Guest Stevie
I think premiership football has reached its peak and a few clubs will start to have to realise that they may just have to work a bit harder to fill their grounds in the future.

I think if we had a side as good as the top four we'd get 80,000 if we had room regardless of price. We are probably the worst team in the league this season and have averaged 49,000. Any abuse from other clubs has to be bourne out of awe and jealousy?

;) How can they do that so cheap? Mind, you'd have to pay me to go there :rolleyes:

Guest alex
I think premiership football has reached its peak and a few clubs will start to have to realise that they may just have to work a bit harder to fill their grounds in the future.

I think if we had a side as good as the top four we'd get 80,000 if we had room regardless of price. We are probably the worst team in the league this season and have averaged 49,000. Any abuse from other clubs has to be bourne out of awe and jealousy?

I think even mid-table and slightly more affordable and we'd be looking at 60,000+.

;) How can they do that so cheap? Mind, you'd have to pay me to go there :rolleyes:

I think it was for their 100th year.