4-1-4-1

ChocChip

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can i 2nd the motion that Luque is a striker! Thanks.

Yogic - you say 4-3-3 maybe a good idea when Shearer hangs his boots up but then express reservations about him playing upfront alone. Which is it to be?

52739[/snapback]

I wonder why he would play the left-footed Emre on the right of his midfield three and Dyer and left :rimshot:

If you have an issue with me Alex go to PM and we'll arrange a meeting before the next match.

52409[/snapback]

Sad hard old man tbh

As for someone's quip of Dyer running all day could you please remind me of when this was

:rimshot:

52534[/snapback]

The person who thinks he's 'hard' is the person dishing out the abuse and the pathetic insults.

It's easy to do that from behind a PC, isn't it? Well, that's the person who is a sad fucker and that person isn't me.

52562[/snapback]

HTL, your the one that made yourself look silly with the 'pathetic' comment, i was just taking the piss with mine, i thought you had more about you than to lower yourself to the level of offering people on outside the ground.

Your not a Gremlin are you?

:tumbleweed:

52569[/snapback]

What comment was that, exactly? Fact is, there are wankers on here who feel 'big' by writing stuff to people they'd never have the balls to say to their face.

If you have an issue with me Alex go to PM and we'll arrange a meeting before the next match.

52409[/snapback]

Sad hard old man tbh

As for someone's quip of Dyer running all day could you please remind me of when this was

:rimshot:

52534[/snapback]

The person who thinks he's 'hard' is the person dishing out the abuse and the pathetic insults.

It's easy to do that from behind a PC, isn't it? Well, that's the person who is a sad fucker and that person isn't me.

52562[/snapback]

HTL, your the one that made yourself look silly with the 'pathetic' comment, i was just taking the piss with mine, i thought you had more about you than to lower yourself to the level of offering people on outside the ground.

Your not a Gremlin are you?

:angry:

52569[/snapback]

What comment was that, exactly? Fact is, there are wankers on here who feel 'big' by writing stuff to people they'd never have the balls to say to their face.

52746[/snapback]

Like yourself :tumbleweed:

He'll come on sober and say it was all a joke :rimshot:

52572[/snapback]

A few things.

1. I don't get pissed.

2. Nice to see there is a flock of sheep around here.

3. I'm not wound up Alex, I just think you're a cowardly fucker who is brave across the internet. I don't have to in any way wound up to think about confirming that.

BTW I was never in the Army.

52572[/snapback]

A few things.

1. I don't get pissed.

3. I'm not wound up Alex, I just think you're a cowardly fucker who is brave across the internet. I don't have to in any way wound up to think about confirming that.

52753[/snapback]

Scout leader?

52572[/snapback]

A few things.

1. I don't get pissed.

52753[/snapback]

A flock of sheep or just a few people who think it's pathetic asking someone to 'meet up' pre-match?

I think the so-called 'insults' I've chucked at you are pretty mild by the standards of this place and they were always in reponse to something you directed at me. It's an internet message board ffs, get over it. I highlighted the bit in bold because it seems to contradict point #1.

52572[/snapback]

A few things.

1. I don't get pissed.

52753[/snapback]

Scout leader?

52755[/snapback]

Sheep tbh

52572[/snapback]

A few things.

1. I don't get pissed.

52753[/snapback]

Scout leader?

52755[/snapback]

Sheep tbh

52758[/snapback]

Baa.

52572[/snapback]

A few things.

1. I don't get pissed.

52753[/snapback]

A few more things:

1 You don't get pissed cos when drunk you turn into a violent abusive monster.

2 The sheep on here are sick of being "fleeced" by your childish outburts.

3 For all we know Alex may well be a cowardly fucker, who knows. And as for not being wound up - you're a coiled spring mate. Have you nowt else to do before a game like other than try to arrange a fight. If not i'll meet you outside the Strawberry at 5 to 3 tomorrow, shouldn't take long, i'll be in my seat for kick off. :tumbleweed:

52572[/snapback]

A few things.

1. I don't get pissed.

52753[/snapback]

J69's alter ego tbh.

52572[/snapback]

A few things.

1. I don't get pissed.

52753[/snapback]

A flock of sheep or just a few people who think it's pathetic asking someone to 'meet up' pre-match?

I think the so-called 'insults' I've chucked at you are pretty mild by the standards of this place and they were always in reponse to something you directed at me. It's an internet message board ffs, get over it. I highlighted the bit in bold because it seems to contradict point #1.

52757[/snapback]

You reckon it's pathetic to offer to meet before a match? Well, you've obviously realised (as I have) that some are incapable of following a thread. To me, it's pathetic to continually post childish snipes on a football forum.

It's an internet message board ffs....

Yeah, I know that. For some strange reason some people seem to think that makes it fine to abuse other people. Get some standards in your life, man.

Anyway, good of you to admit that you started throwing insults for no apparent reason.

When you've grown up you'll think back to the shite you used to post on here and you'll cringe. A bit like I do when I see a picture of myself from the 70's with hair half way down my back, like. It's all part of life, so I understand what you're going through.

I'm off now, as I said earlier, there's really not much point posting anything toward you Alex, you're largely incapable of any kind of sensible, meaningful reply to anything. A shame, because the handful of posts you have thought about haven't been bad. How ironic that you could be the forum equivalent of Dyer, eh? Could do better, but is a total nob.

What exactly was this abuse? Seriously? I must have missed it, I haven't seen anything that couldn't be described as banter until recently in this thread, when someone has been indirectly threatened with physical violence.

I'll give you example HTL, re: Robert I entered into a debate with you recently. I disagreed but accepted your points, to which iirc you replied 'You're wrong' or words to that effect. It's not the first time I've encountered a similar attitude with you so I generally think to myself 'why bother?' when it comes to you. I find you unreasonable and sanctimonious to be honest. I don't really care what you think of me and I expect the feelings mutual.

What exactly was this abuse? Seriously? I must have missed it, I haven't seen anything that couldn't be described as banter until recently in this thread, when someone has been indirectly threatened with physical violence.

52770[/snapback]

Pay more attention, Renton. He's been sniping at my posts for the last couple of days. Think of it like a player getting booked for a foul that's not a yellow, but is an accumulation of others and so deserves a yellow. That's if you understand the concept, like. (Just a joke, there. Or was it a snipe?)

Anyway, what's this indirectly threaten with physical violence business. Nobody did that.

I'll give you example HTL, re: Robert I entered into a debate with you recently. I disagreed but accepted your points, to which iirc you replied 'You're wrong' or words to that effect. It's not the first time I've encountered a similar attitude with you so I generally think to myself 'why bother?' when it comes to you. I find you unreasonable and sanctimonious to be honest. I don't really care what you think of me and I expect the feelings mutual.

52774[/snapback]

You're wrong. You know nowt.

Just a joke, mate.

Why don't you just ignore me then, instead of spoiling the forum with your childish snipes. Or is it that I wind you up?

52770[/snapback]

Pay more attention, Renton. He's been sniping at my posts for the last couple of days. Think of it like a player getting booked for a foul that's not a yellow, but is an accumulation of others and so deserves a yellow. That's if you understand the concept, like. (Just a joke, there. Or was it a snipe?)

Anyway, what's this indirectly threaten with physical violence business. Nobody did that.

52775[/snapback]

Alex constantly takes the piss though. Maybe its an acquired sense of humour, but I'm sure he's not malicious.

Personally, I thought there was an implicit threat in what you said about meeting up with him given the context. Others can make their own minds up.