Muslim extremists

Douggy B

I liked the Evening Standard's headline sandwichboard tonight. Something along the lines of "PLOT TO BLOW UP U.S. JETS AND JEWS". :lol:

Seems they're cut from the same cloth as good ol' christian boys like Buford Furrow and Eric Rudolph.

We couldn't give a cunt "Rageh" (what a name), "we should give a cunt" why???? I genuinely don't, this country will never be dominated by muslims, it will never have muslim values, many of those values which I abhor, the treating of women as second class citizens, the sewing of their minges till they get married, showing kids cartoons of British people being killed, extremists who cut peoples heads off, barbaric cultures who can never and will never be alligned with a democratic way. If he's so fucking obsessed with us, remaking ourselves he should fuck off and live in a muslim country. This will NEVER BE MUSLIM, there are too many people who hold our heritage dear for that to ever happen, and fuck what they think of us.

You make a lot of noise about how you're not racist, but then you come out with absolute reeking shite like this and it makes it impossible to take whatever you say seriously. 'Barbaric cultures' :lol:;) You're still stuck in the age of the British Empire, Stevie.

Nobody is saying (except for some extremists who are as loopy as their Western counterparts) that Britain should be 'dominated by Muslims' or 'have Muslim values.' This article is not saying that. But you have to come to terms with the fact that a major section of the UK's population is now Muslim and that is not going to change. Far from it - Islam is only going to grow in the UK and the rest of Europe. Nobody is going to kick the 'foreigners' (many of whom are native-born British citizens) out. They're not going to leave. They're here to stay. And they are British, despite what misgivings you may have about that. And now there are two choices - British society can integrate the new culture, as so many countries across the world have integrated new influences in their own societies; or Britain can, like the body rejecting a transplanted organ as 'foreign,' reject it. History has shown irrevocably that the second option never works and it will not work in this case either. The United States is trying it with the Mexicans, and they will fail miserably, but not before decades of strife. It can and should be avoided.

You blithely say 'fuck what they (a large and rapidly growing segment of Britain) think of us,' and that the cultures 'will never be aligned.' But consider how you would feel about London lawmakers deciding "fuck what the northerners think of us, this country will never be dominated by them. Our cultures can't be aligned." You'd complain about southern bias but you're happy with anglo-saxon bias, and that's just an example of a juvenile 'me and my brother against our neighbor, me and my neighbor against our street, me and our street against our town' mentality that has no place in modern society. British society can benefit from Islamic society - not by accepting Sharia law, FGM, and extremism (which are practiced only by fringe elements in the Muslim world as it is), but by integrating positive values such as a focus on family structure, strong work ethic, and significantly better food. ( :rolleyes:)

Unfortunately, it is impossible for a people to feel at home in a society they feel is actively in opposition to their values, and that's where the 'foreign policy' reference made in the article comes in. When British Muslims read about Enoch Powell, listen to the BNP, hear speeches denouncing Islam as a culture of violence, and when they watch their representatives vote in support of an illegal invasion based on fabricated evidence whose true purpose was not to defeat the spectre of Islamism, but as a function of United States self-aggrandizement, I think you can see why it is difficult for them to believe that they can ever be considered a true part of British culture. Most 'home-grown terrorists,' I believe, are people who were not brought up in the tradition of radicalism, but who become disillusioned with their lives on their own, and turn to radicalism as an answer. The fact that these events also coincide with the unfortunate rise of political Islam's star in the Muslim world mean they have a ready-made 'answer.' And as such, Omaar is arguing not that Britain must somehow pander to those terrorists and 'Islamify' Britain, but that as a whole, British society can (and should) make more of an effort to integrate its Muslim contingent and to prevent them from ever having to ask the questions that lead to the answer of Islamism. And, according to him, improving Britain's image abroad is one of the ways this can be done.

Rant over.

Drivel.

aka, there's nowt I can say in response to that.

Aye, jog on Stevie with your barbaric cultures.

Unfortunately, it is impossible for a people to feel at home in a society they feel is actively in opposition to their values, and that's where the 'foreign policy' reference made in the article comes in. When British Muslims read about Enoch Powell, listen to the BNP, hear speeches denouncing Islam as a culture of violence, and when they watch their representatives vote in support of an illegal invasion based on fabricated evidence whose true purpose was not to defeat the spectre of Islamism, but as a function of United States self-aggrandizement, I think you can see why it is difficult for them to believe that they can ever be considered a true part of British culture. Most 'home-grown terrorists,' I believe, are people who were not brought up in the tradition of radicalism, but who become disillusioned with their lives on their own, and turn to radicalism as an answer. The fact that these events also coincide with the unfortunate rise of political Islam's star in the Muslim world mean they have a ready-made 'answer.' And as such, Omaar is arguing not that Britain must somehow pander to those terrorists and 'Islamify' Britain, but that as a whole, British society can (and should) make more of an effort to integrate its Muslim contingent and to prevent them from ever having to ask the questions that lead to the answer of Islamism. And, according to him, improving Britain's image abroad is one of the ways this can be done.

Rant over.

Correct Fop if Fop is wrong, but Fop can't remember the last time the BNP actually suicide bombed anyone (and yes the BNP get a lot of their vote from disenfranchised poor people - which is why Labour especially is constantly ;)-ing itself over them - call a BNP activist Muhammed instead of Fred and you've basically got a radical muslim, they are almost the exactly same :lol:).

So what you're basically saying is it's "ok" for UK Muslims (and indeed non-UK ones) to hold effectively racist views over myths, strawman arguments and their own general prejudice?

And that in fact everyone else should bow down to those myths, strawman arguments and their own general prejudice for it to be "acceptable" (to them).

That's just plain gunboat diplomacy dressed up to hide in the PC era. :D:rolleyes:

Equality is equality, it is not (and never will be) some being more equal than others.

Rant over.

Correct Fop if Fop is wrong, but Fop can't remember the last time the BNP actually suicide bombed anyone (and yes the BNP get a lot of their vote from disenfranchised poor people - which is why Labour especially is constantly ;)-ing itself over them - call a BNP activist Muhammed instead of Fred and you've basically got a radical muslim, they are almost the exactly same :lol:).

So what you're basically saying is it's "ok" for UK Muslims (and indeed non-UK ones) to hold effectively racist views over myths, strawman arguments and their own general prejudice?

And that in fact everyone else should bow down to those myths, strawman arguments and their own general prejudice for it to be "acceptable" (to them).

That's just plain gunboat diplomacy dressed up to hide in the PC era. :D:rolleyes:

Equality is equality, it is not (and never will be) some being more equal than others.

No, that's not what I'm 'basically saying.'

The Kraken is for noobs btw, Parky will have picked the mechanical owl while cackling at your naivete.

Rant over.

No, that's not what I'm 'basically saying.'

The Kraken is for noobs btw, Parky will have picked the mechanical owl while cackling at your naivete.

Afraid it is (the rise of the BNP is simply a product of the political class ignoring what was the "working class white person" for so long - but that too [being ignored and trod down] equality of a sort).

Kraken's get to just hang around and surf till it's time for the action. :D