*Tiptoes in....*

catmag

Morning guys.

Well I'm trying to be quiet cos there's only me around and I think that some of your are probably sleeping off last nights over-indulgences. :P

I'm away to the airport soon so I won't see you for a week or so, so take care, have fun and no fighting with the folks across the way!

And if you're good, I'll pray for some divine intervention for yous all :icon_lol:

See you next weekend :blush:

Safe trip Cath- enjoy what true free time you have on it. Those people and your mum had better nominate you for sainthood!

Why are French keyboards all different?

Because English keyboards are retarded! You have the @ in the wrong place, along with the ". Damn backwards country.

Catherine is becoming somewhat predictable in her old age, don't you agree SLP? Although maybe I shouldn't address the question to you, seeing as how you're old as well. :lol:

Catherine is becoming somewhat predictable in her old age, don't you agree SLP? Although maybe I shouldn't address the question to you, seeing as how you're old as well. :lol:

6664[/snapback]

The same age as you, in fact. :lol:

She's off having a Shirley Valentine moment I reckon.

Why are French keyboards all different?  I dont like it!!

Good afternoon from a VERY hot south of France.  Hope youre all behaving!

6648[/snapback]

We're only about 2 hours east and it's been raining here!