What is the most ridiculous hatred you harbour?

Park Life

Me?

I hate it when I'm in a cafe and people lick the spoon they've just stirred their coffee with...Women do it the most - daft bints (IT DOESN'T MAKE YOU LOOK SEXY!!!!).

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex

Most hatred is ridiculous really in that it winds you up while the object of the hatred doesn't know about it / couldn't give a fuck anyway.

Edited by alex

Most hatred is ridiculous really in that it winds you up while the object of the hatred doesn't know about it / couldn't give a fuck anyway.

Oh they know about it alright. :lol:

Mrs P has left me alone in many a cafe as I lurch into loud grunts and sighs while glaring at spoon licker.

People taking ages at cash points, young or old I feel like putting my fist through thee back of their head, then beating there face on the key pad until all the keys come out, or teeth, whatever gives first tbh.

Guest alex

Mrs P has left me alone in many a cafe as I lurch into loud grunts and sighs while glaring at spoon licker.

Whereas they probably just think you're a window licker.

They probably make that assumption the minute they feast their eyes on him.

I'd rather lick windows than a coffee spoon thanks.

People taking ages at cash points, young or old I feel like putting my fist through thee back of their head, then beating there face on the key pad until all the keys come out, or teeth, whatever gives first tbh.

This. And people taking their time to return to their car after filling it up and paying, while I'm waiting. Hope you hit a truck head on you utter cunt, die, die, die. Actually coming to think of it loads of things about driving piss me off and I'm probably just as guilty myself on some occasions. :lol:

They probably make that assumption the minute they feast their eyes on him.

They haven't got eyes, just two shallow pools of shit where their eyes should be.

The most evil variety is the type that still stands there while putting money in wallet.

Guest alex

The most evil variety is the type that still stands there while putting money in wallet.

I normally light a cigar with one of the notes before moving on.

People who go swimming with their specs on - I was pretty short-sighted before getting my eyes lasered but it never occured to me that I needed to see well to swim up and down a pool.

People who go swimming with their specs on - I was pretty short-sighted before getting my eyes lasered but it never occured to me that I needed to see well to swim up and down a pool.

:lol: I've never seen that, ever. Pretty sure I'd laugh rather than hate though.

Good one. Very inventive. :lol:

I don't like blokes who walk on their heels so that their arses rock from side to side. This is how I imagine Danny B walks.

I also hate it when people nod approval continuously as you talk to them as if they are listening intently - but it just appears as though they have Parkinsons.

I also hate it when people nod approval continuously as you talk to them as if they are listening intently - but it just appears as though they have Parkinsons.

:lol:

This. And people taking their time to return to their car after filling it up and paying, while I'm waiting. Hope you hit a truck head on you utter cunt, die, die, die. Actually coming to think of it loads of things about driving piss me off and I'm probably just as guilty myself on some occasions. :lol:

Once, when very hungover, I sat at a pump for ten minutes waiting for my mate who was inside delivering a hefty load. I was utterly oblivious to the person behind until I began to drive off and saw them absolutely fucking seething in rear view mirror. ;)

Ah, we saw some good times, that mirror and me.

Edited by trophyshy

when people can't make a decision either as a group or on their own, as a group they all stand there looking at each other and saking one another and saying "well im not bothered" alone they go "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" then dont say anything

Guest alex
when people can't make a decision either as a group or on their own, as a group they all stand there looking at each other and saking one another and saying "well im not bothered" alone they go "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" then dont say anything

Then, when someone makes a decision, they'll moan about it.

People who are late. I normally get there a couple of minutes early, so not only do I have the wait for the punctual folks, I then am standing around like a gomer until they decide to show their face... by which time I'm so angry I unleash a torrent of "No, it's fine, I haven't been here that long anyway, no it's cool"

yeah that'll show em. :lol:

People who don't have the approximate money by the time they get to the till. You know the round is going to be more than a fiver/less than a tenner, so why wait until the guy has served your drinks and told you the price do you wait for to get a tenner out of your purse?!

Also, women who order 10 drinks at the bar, one at a time. The guy can make 2 or three double vodka, lime and lemonades at once y;know.

People who stop in doorways/bottlenecks and rummage in their bags for something, oblivious to the queue that's rapidly formed behind them.

Women with those massive bags who have to spend minutes searching for their phone/purse/oyster card. I miss the old days where a girls handbag was compartmentalised, fast efficient fannying about was a good thing imo.

People getting the names of things wrong/pronouncing things incorrectly. Obviously when it's obscure, or if after they're corrected once they mend their ways. I've a friend called Ceira (pronounced key-ra) and a mate insists on referring to her as Ciara (pronounced key-a-ra). I've told him at least thirty times and I cringe eveytime they meet. Why he can't get it right is a fucking mystery. My Dad is the worst for this, forever getting names wrong and what not... but I think that's his age.

Fatties.

People who are late. I normally get there a couple of minutes early, so not only do I have the wait for the punctual folks, I then am standing around like a gomer until they decide to show their face... by which time I'm so angry I unleash a torrent of "No, it's fine, I haven't been here that long anyway, no it's cool"

yeah that'll show em. :lol:

People who don't have the approximate money by the time they get to the till. You know the round is going to be more than a fiver/less than a tenner, so why wait until the guy has served your drinks and told you the price do you wait for to get a tenner out of your purse?!

Also, women who order 10 drinks at the bar, one at a time. The guy can make 2 or three double vodka, lime and lemonades at once y;know.

People who stop in doorways/bottlenecks and rummage in their bags for something, oblivious to the queue that's rapidly formed behind them.

Women with those massive bags who have to spend minutes searching for their phone/purse/oyster card. I miss the old days where a girls handbag was compartmentalised, fast efficient fannying about was a good thing imo.

People getting the names of things wrong/pronouncing things incorrectly. Obviously when it's obscure, or if after they're corrected once they mend their ways. I've a friend called Ceira (pronounced key-ra) and a mate insists on referring to her as Ciara (pronounced key-a-ra). I've told him at least thirty times and I cringe eveytime they meet. Why he can't get it right is a fucking mystery. My Dad is the worst for this, forever getting names wrong and what not... but I think that's his age.

Fatties.

Self-loathing is another quality I hate.