What is the most ridiculous hatred you harbour?

Park Life

Just reminded me Parklife. People with pushchairs who seem to want to run you over and aim for your ankles. And people with kids/on spaz chariots who walk or drive two abreast and force you to walk on the road.

I had one last week where a couple parked their pram next to our table (muttering) cause there was two free seats at the other end. I just looked at him and lit a cigarette. Soon got shot of them.

WHY THE FUCK SHOULD WE MOVE DOWN JUST CAUSE YOU'VE GOT A PRAM!!!!!! :lol:

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just reminded me Parklife. People with pushchairs who seem to want to run you over and aim for your ankles. And people with kids/on spaz chariots who walk or drive two abreast and force you to walk on the road.

I had one last week where a couple parked their pram next to our table (muttering) cause there was two free seats at the other end. I just looked at him and lit a cigarette. Soon got shot of them.

WHY THE FUCK SHOULD WE MOVE DOWN JUST CAUSE YOU'VE GOT A PRAM!!!!!! :D

:lol:

People walking four abreast and very slowly so you have to say something to them to get past. :lol:

Yep or people who are walking towards you but none of them make an effort to move. Its not even charvers though, have had it from young geeky looking kids and old fuckers (well that ones to be expected I suppose).

I swear I must look like some famous paedo or something that for some reason I don't know about.

That tosser Hugo and the tossette Amy from this week's Come Dine With Me. I would be quite happy slapping the pair of them from Plymouth to Portobello.

And wine buffs who whine on and on and on about their knowledge of wine. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

Simon Cowell. I just hate the fact he has not died yet. Pathetic middle aged cunt with a micro-penis on his head.

Mark Ronson. Garping trumpets and hanging out with smackheads does not make you cool. And your covers of Valerie and Just were hideous too.

Mary Aubrey. Someone I used to live with whilst my fiance was at uni. An annoying Christian who'd park her fat arse in front of the TV and not move. She also smelt musty, like clothes that were washed, but dried tightly packed in a suitcase. She also like, used to like say like in the middle of like every sentence, and I like find that like so annoying.

People who use that exaggerated speach pattern from Friends. E.g. That jumper looks good, FOR A GAY SAILOR.

Simon Cowell. I just hate the fact he has not died yet. Pathetic middle aged cunt with a micro-penis on his head.

Mark Ronson. Garping trumpets and hanging out with smackheads does not make you cool. And your covers of Valerie and Just were hideous too.

Mary Aubrey. Someone I used to live with whilst my fiance was at uni. An annoying Christian who'd park her fat arse in front of the TV and not move. She also smelt musty, like clothes that were washed, but dried tightly packed in a suitcase. She also like, used to like say like in the middle of like every sentence, and I like find that like so annoying.

People who use that exaggerated speach pattern from Friends. E.g. That jumper looks good, FOR A GAY SAILOR.

The same Mark Ronson who covers other peoples songs, but gets someone ele to sing it, then puts an album out in his name and gets all the credit for it?

That's the one. I think he has strangling Amy Winehouse when they recorded that crappy cover of Valerie. Either that or she was putting the belt around her neck and shooting up into her face. And to think that only 4 people have heard the original which was much better.

People who take longer than they should at cash machines. It's a 1 minute job at the very most - pop your card in, enter pin, check your balance, take cash.

Some people seem to have trouble with this simple task. It always begins when they can't remember their pin and snowballs from there.

I nearly got into a fight with someone using the cash machine next to the Other Rooms because they were taking so long :lol:

I had to do a speech/essay in School on what we'd banish to Room 101/If we ruled the world, what would we get rid of. I straight away chose old people.

Got 18/20 for the presentation of the speech and 19/20 on the essay, both A*s :lol:

Old people seriously annoy me. Especially old people who think it's ok for them to hold everything up, queues, traffic, just because they're old.

Young people who think they know everything. There is nothing more annoying than snotty kids who dont understand what happens to your body and mind when you get old. they should all be whipped.

Nothing happens to you when you're older to make you think every young person is a hooligan or that they're going to rob you, nothing happens when you're older to make you feel that it's ok to pay in 1p coins for an £8 purchase, I know that somethings can be because of their age but some of the annoying traits have nothing to do with age.

If someone wants to embellish their story a little bit, no harm. But to spout lies all day is tiresome. Especially when they're so blatant.

exaggerate the duration of your journey a bit, tell me that tyou said something that actually you only thought about after, but don't say that you're on speaking terms with Alice Cooper! I find it hard to mask my incredulity and disdain.

Edited by The Fish

House alarms that go off for no reason. One of the neighbours alarm has been going off for the last hour, and I don't think they're in. ;):omgwank:

What leads you to that conclusion? :D

If someone wants to embellish their story a little bit, no harm. But to spout lies all day is tiresome. Especially when they're so blatant.

exaggerate the duration of your journey a bit, tell me that tyou said something that actually you only thought about after, but don't say that you're on speaking terms with Alice Cooper! I find it hard to mask my incredulity and disdain.

Well you keep telling us you're thin...:D

People who consistently tell porkies at work. "I've got over 500 Gig of music."

have you bollocks.

I think I've got around 300 gig of music.

Well you keep telling us you're thin... :D

No I don't. I keep telling you I'm not fat. There's a difference, ninja!

I've got about 40Gig and that's nigh on 7hours, there's no way this fella has 500 gig. The only reason he gave that figure was because we were discussing our collections (oh aye, that cool) and he just had to outdo us.

t-w-a-t

Well you keep telling us you're thin... ;)

I've got about 40Gig and that's nigh on 7hours, there's no way this fella has 500 gig. The only reason he gave that figure was because we were discussing our collections (oh aye, that cool) and he just had to outdo us.

t-w-a-t

My Pink Floyd collection is over 40 gig. :D

Well you keep telling us you're thin... ;)

t-w-a-t

:D

Fish getting all confused again.

5+Gig per hour? That's some high quality shit.

Calm down dad. Just because The Grizzly Bears don't exist, doesn't mean you have to hate the music lovers out there.

Well you keep telling us you're thin... :omgwank:

t-w-a-t

My Pink Floyd collection is over 40 gig. ;)

Viz style top tip - Free 39.9Gig of hard disc space by deleting all Pink Floyd except Dark Side of the Moon.

:D