What is the most ridiculous hatred you harbour?

Park Life

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also hate everyone banging on about enthusiasm this, and enthusiasm that. It happens most at work, why don't people just realise I am at work for the money and nothing else. The cunting dickheads!

I also hate everyone banging on about enthusiasm this, and enthusiasm that. It happens most at work, why don't people just realise I am at work for the money and nothing else. The cunting dickheads!

Strike back mothafuka! <_<

well it is all cos i am not a gay on acid or a girl who cunting jumps around all excited cos something uninteresting happened on big brother last night means i have no enthusiasm then I don't bloody want any if thats how they decide you have it where I work like

well it is all cos i am not a gay on acid or a girl who cunting jumps around all excited cos something uninteresting happened on big brother last night means i have no enthusiasm then I don't bloody want any if thats how they decide you have it where I work like

I used to hate working in an office. Consequently having brandy in the morning coffee and smoking a joint before getting on the train made me realise that it was time to break out. :omgwank:

I used to hate working in an office. Consequently having brandy in the morning coffee and smoking a joint before getting on the train made me realise that it was time to break out. :omgwank:

I wish I'd discovered drinking at work earlier, it'd have made my first job in Mainz that bit more bearable. <_<

I wish I'd discovered drinking at work earlier, it'd have made my first job in Mainz that bit more bearable. <_<

What's Mainz like?

What's Mainz like?

Nice enough actually (except at carnival time, where it descends into the very belly of hell). Not nice enough to justify living there for two and a half bloody years though.

Junk mail addressed to:

The Occupier

or

The Bill Payer

or

The Car insurer

or

The Pet Lover

Fuck off with your shit, you don't even know who I am.

Do you make a mail I like and mail I don't like pile? The latter tends to get opened about 2 weeks after if ever... <_<

Edited by Park Life

Things that piss me off;

Southern wankers who ring these phone-ins about Newcastle Utd and tell us they're sick of talking about NUFC and we're not a big club, (actually, this bit makes me laugh, its the bit they usually add that pisses me off), "They only used to get 8,000 when they were in the Championship". Apart from the fact that we've never been in the fucking 'championship', they spout the same shit they heard from any other phone-in mug who can't (and isn't!) asked to back up his claims with any facts to prove his bollocks. I do find it funny that 95% of people who talk about NUFC on these shows aren't Mags.

I've got a contract mobile phone, I never use all my talk time, whenever I have to deal with anything like utility companies or just about anything, the numbers they give you are 0845 or whatever, your talk time isn't included for these, every fucking company seems to do it, what's the fucking point of having loads of minutes when these twats (who are all in it together) are creaming as much as they can get from normal mugs like me! Cunts!

Pizza menus, lidl brochures and countless other shit that gets put through my door, and thats not including junk mail. FUCK OFF!!! I don't want your shit and I'm sick of it lying on my hallway everytime I come in.

I've got to go, I may come back to this later.

I hate cunts who sell roids, pills and coke to young lads and couldn't give two fucks about the impact it has on them because they get cash in hand and earn a rep of being a total prat who's bound for jail or six feet deep in the ground. The sad thing is the people they sell it too are likely to suffer those consequences a lot quicker.

GET A FUCKING JOB AND WORK YOUR WAY UP TO EARN YOUR PLACE TO BREATHE THE SAME AIR YOU LAZY LOWLIFE PRICKS!

Rant over <_<

Edited by Geordie Boyo

I just realised tonight I hate women who have smaller tits than bellies.

Or fat women with no tits.

Proper swizz that like.

I hate when your phone breaks, and they insist you have to send it away to get repaired, but low and behold there is no replacement phone for you to use. the breakage is not your fault, and you still have to pay for the bills while you have no phone to use, even though it is not your fault. wankers!

Whack a bra round the belly and keep yer eyes shut isn't it? :lol:

someone should take the belly bra to dragons den, what an invention that would be :icon_lol:

Whack a bra round the belly and keep yer eyes shut isn't it? :icon_lol:

someone should take the belly bra to dragons den, what an invention that would be :razz:

Takes years to master. :lol:B)