What is the most ridiculous hatred you harbour?

Park Life

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie

People who text me shit jokes, when I've received them eight times already and they were fucking shit anyway. People who recite jokes as well, think of your own jokes you mugs, you're just highlighting the fact you're not funny.

People who text me shit jokes, when I've received them eight times already and they were fucking shit anyway. People who recite jokes as well, think of your own jokes you mugs, you're just highlighting the fact you're not funny.

There'd be no such things as jokes then though Stevie, it would go no further than the authors group of friend and family and even then that would depend on the joke.

People taking ages at cash points, young or old I feel like putting my fist through thee back of their head, then beating there face on the key pad until all the keys come out, or teeth, whatever gives first tbh.

Oh, absolutely. Especially people who try out three or four cards before finding one that they can actually withdraw some money on. If you're that far in debt, STOP SPENDING MONEY, fucktard.

Guest Stevie

There'd be no such things as jokes then though Stevie, it would go no further than the authors group of friend and family and even then that would depend on the joke.

True but....I was still getting the Shearer MOTD joke being told to me THREE WEEKS after I'd heard it. Oh dear.

The 'school run'.

Kids can walk, you know. MAKE THE FUCKERS WALK, AND STOP BLOCKING THE ROADS YOU MONGTARDED RETARDS. :lol:;)

EDIT: Mongtarded parents who didn't/wont get Zoe, India, Chloe, Zak, Jack or whoever the MMR jab CAUSE ONE FUCKIN DICKHEAD 'DOCTOR' SAID IT LEAD TO AUTISM, YET ALL THE EVIDENCE/TESTS/RESEARCH PROVES OTHERWISE :rolleyes:

Edited by snakehips

People who come round here and insist on honey in their tea instead of sugar. FUCK OFF AND DIE CUNT!!!

A middle-class German kitchen without honey? I despair. :lol:

People who come round here and insist on honey in their tea instead of sugar. FUCK OFF AND DIE CUNT!!!

A middle-class German kitchen without honey? I despair. :lol:

I've banned it. ;)

Guest Stevie

People who talk out their nose as well.

Kids 5ft8 9st, staring at you like they want a square go when they're in a group of 20, and you're on your own.

People who mutter, if you're going to say something, FUCKING SAY IT!

Lasses who ask questions like "do you like my hair?" wait till someone says your hairs nice, because you can't very well say no it's shit, you look like boy george in 1985!

People who leave games early, especially what happened against Fulham, you're all cunts, every single one of you is a cunt

Busdrivers who stare at your ticket, do I look like I can't afford £3.20 you mugs

Taxi drivers full stop, 90% of them anyway, Christmas Lad is the exception, he's not called Christmas Lad, but the initials are CL cant remember the rest

5 a side referees who send you off for calling them cheating cunts

People thinking they're hard because they take steroids

Women in Stone Island jumpers who talk about football hooliganism like they're in a firm (see West Ham)

Guest alex

There's a bloke I see on the flight every week who thinks he's my mate. I try and avoid him as he's a bit of a toucher imo. Anyway, he's a 'mutterer' / confrontational in a corwardly way. Like there was one time in the lounge and this other bloke was talking on his mobile (annoying like) so this bloke who thinks he's my mate starts saying to me loudly "I hate that, don't you?" etc. I'm like, 'don't fucking involve me you knob' to myself like, I just said nowt, I just want to get home ffs. Anyway, the bloke on the phone asks my 'mate' what the problem is. He says nowt. A few other examples where he's done stuff like this. If you're not going to follow stuff through, shut the fuck up.

Oh, absolutely. Especially people who try out three or four cards before finding one that they can actually withdraw some money on. If you're that far in debt, STOP SPENDING MONEY, fucktard.

There was an old cow in front of me at my local co-op a few weeks ago who went through SEVEN cards in turn doing a balance query which she printed off and filed in her purse - she didn't get any money out - not even a fucking tenner. Sorry to say I spied on her balances and they ranged between about 100 and 300 quid.

Guest alex
Parky is just using this thread as a 'feeler' to sense the forum's general opinion with regards to the Zionists.

Bit tetchy like. Sleeping on the couch iyam :lol:

People who talk out their nose as well.

Kids 5ft8 9st, staring at you like they want a square go when they're in a group of 20, and you're on your own.

People who mutter, if you're going to say something, FUCKING SAY IT!

Lasses who ask questions like "do you like my hair?" wait till someone says your hairs nice, because you can't very well say no it's shit, you look like boy george in 1985!

People who leave games early, especially what happened against Fulham, you're all cunts, every single one of you is a cunt

Busdrivers who stare at your ticket, do I look like I can't afford £3.20 you mugs

Taxi drivers full stop, 90% of them anyway, Christmas Lad is the exception, he's not called Christmas Lad, but the initials are CL cant remember the rest

5 a side referees who send you off for calling them cheating cunts

People thinking they're hard because they take steroids

Women in Stone Island jumpers who talk about football hooliganism like they're in a firm (see West Ham)

Some gooduns there Stevie.

Women who act hard in general bother me (don't think I ain't gonna slap you one bitch).

People who carry their keys (probably one or two on here) on a chain or some-kind of velcro laden neck pass holder converted to key holder dangling out of back pocket. I simply want to bring an axe squarely down through the top of your head.

There's a bloke I see on the flight every week who thinks he's my mate. I try and avoid him as he's a bit of a toucher imo. Anyway, he's a 'mutterer' / confrontational in a corwardly way. Like there was one time in the lounge and this other bloke was talking on his mobile (annoying like) so this bloke who thinks he's my mate starts saying to me loudly "I hate that, don't you?" etc. I'm like, 'don't fucking involve me you knob' to myself like, I just said nowt, I just want to get home ffs. Anyway, the bloke on the phone asks my 'mate' what the problem is. He says nowt. A few other examples where he's done stuff like this. If you're not going to follow stuff through, shut the fuck up.

But it's fun winding up the biggest bloke and then slipping out before valhalla. :lol:

There was an old cow in front of me at my local co-op a few weeks ago who went through SEVEN cards in turn doing a balance query which she printed off and filed in her purse - she didn't get any money out - not even a fucking tenner. Sorry to say I spied on her balances and they ranged between about 100 and 300 quid.

Do you say anything?

Bad manners generally is my pet hate. I don't get wound up by it any more though.

How have you managed that? I can't do it.

Edited by Park Life

Guest alex
Bad manners generally is my pet hate. I don't get wound up by it any more though.

How have you managed that? I can't do it.

Like I said earlier, why get annoyed? You're the one who's pissed off. They don't care. I'm canny chilled anyway like.

Do you say anything?

No, just muttered in an overly-polite English manner - though it may have involved some FFSs.

I was getting my rail season ticket reprinted a couple of months ago and was behind a woman buying a ticket to some obscure place who then proceeded to pay with several shitty rail gift vouchers which she had to sign. She then started to chat to the teller about some womanly trivia like bairns or houses so I had to tell her to get on with it - she said she could write and talk at the same time so I told her I wasn't impressed and she should fuck off. I hate to admit I felt quite guilty about it.

Do you say anything?

No, just muttered in an overly-polite English manner - though it may have involved some FFSs.

I was getting my rail season ticket reprinted a couple of months ago and was behind a woman buying a ticket to some obscure place who then proceeded to pay with several shitty rail gift vouchers which she had to sign. She then started to chat to the teller about some womanly trivia like bairns or houses so I had to tell her to get on with it - she said she could write and talk at the same time so I told her I wasn't impressed and she should fuck off. I hate to admit I felt quite guilty about it.

Don't. Otherwise you just carry that frustration around with you. I don't do it anymore and within reason I let people know if they are bother ing me/holding up the queue/acting like cunts etc...

"I DON'T WANT AN EXTRA SQUIRT OF CREAM ON THE TOP OF MY FUCKING COFFEE"!!!!! :lol:

Guest alex

Do you say anything?

Don't. Otherwise you just carry that frustration around with you. I don't do it anymore and within reason I let people know if they are bother ing me/holding up the queue/acting like cunts etc...

"I DON'T WANT AN EXTRA SQUIRT OF CREAM ON THE TOP OF MY FUCKING COFFEE"!!!!! :lol:

I thought the main reason you liked Milan so much was because of the way people were so patient in the face of the rat race.