What is the most ridiculous hatred you harbour?

Park Life

Oh, absolutely. Especially people who try out three or four cards before finding one that they can actually withdraw some money on. If you're that far in debt, STOP SPENDING MONEY, fucktard.

There was an old cow in front of me at my local co-op a few weeks ago who went through SEVEN cards in turn doing a balance query which she printed off and filed in her purse - she didn't get any money out - not even a fucking tenner. Sorry to say I spied on her balances and they ranged between about 100 and 300 quid.

Do you say anything?

No, just muttered in an overly-polite English manner - though it may have involved some FFSs.

I was getting my rail season ticket reprinted a couple of months ago and was behind a woman buying a ticket to some obscure place who then proceeded to pay with several shitty rail gift vouchers which she had to sign. She then started to chat to the teller about some womanly trivia like bairns or houses so I had to tell her to get on with it - she said she could write and talk at the same time so I told her I wasn't impressed and she should fuck off. I hate to admit I felt quite guilty about it.

Don't. Otherwise you just carry that frustration around with you. I don't do it anymore and within reason I let people know if they are bother ing me/holding up the queue/acting like cunts etc...

"I DON'T WANT AN EXTRA SQUIRT OF CREAM ON THE TOP OF MY FUCKING COFFEE"!!!!! ;)

I thought the main reason you liked Milan so much was because of the way people were so patient in the face of the rat race.

But in Milan mode I'm quite the different person. :lol:

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex
Oh, absolutely. Especially people who try out three or four cards before finding one that they can actually withdraw some money on. If you're that far in debt, STOP SPENDING MONEY, fucktard.

There was an old cow in front of me at my local co-op a few weeks ago who went through SEVEN cards in turn doing a balance query which she printed off and filed in her purse - she didn't get any money out - not even a fucking tenner. Sorry to say I spied on her balances and they ranged between about 100 and 300 quid.

Do you say anything?

No, just muttered in an overly-polite English manner - though it may have involved some FFSs.

I was getting my rail season ticket reprinted a couple of months ago and was behind a woman buying a ticket to some obscure place who then proceeded to pay with several shitty rail gift vouchers which she had to sign. She then started to chat to the teller about some womanly trivia like bairns or houses so I had to tell her to get on with it - she said she could write and talk at the same time so I told her I wasn't impressed and she should fuck off. I hate to admit I felt quite guilty about it.

Don't. Otherwise you just carry that frustration around with you. I don't do it anymore and within reason I let people know if they are bother ing me/holding up the queue/acting like cunts etc...

"I DON'T WANT AN EXTRA SQUIRT OF CREAM ON THE TOP OF MY FUCKING COFFEE"!!!!! :rolleyes:

I thought the main reason you liked Milan so much was because of the way people were so patient in the face of the rat race.

But in Milan mode I'm quite the different person. ;)

Because you were on holiday :lol:

Bad manners generally is my pet hate. I don't get wound up by it any more though.

How have you managed that? I can't do it.

Like I said earlier, why get annoyed? You're the one who's pissed off. They don't care. I'm canny chilled anyway like.

big_spliff.jpg

Stevie's bang on with people who talk out of their noses.

The most annoying thing ever. You just want to punch them in the face so that they'd actually have a reason for talking like that. :lol:

I hate it when someone tells me I'm wrong as well. Doesn't matter what I'm wrong about, it just irritates me no end.

People who stand RIGHT next to me in line. Drives me crazy.

People who tailgate me whilst driving. I've only been in one accident the 20 years I've been driving and that was the other guy's fault. I've avoided accidents more times than I can count because I'm heads-up about shit and have decent reaction times while knowing what my vehicle is/ is not capable of. When you tailgate me, all of that goes out the fucking window because now my reactions or skill doesn't matter, because your stupid ass is going to rear-end me if I have to slam on my brakes. Makes me especially crazy when my wife is in the car with me, because now you're risking her life as well.

And for the record, no I don't drive the speed limit. I'm generally 5-10 over, so it isn't like I'm out for the Sunday drive. Bastards.

Stevie's bang on with people who talk out of their noses.

The most annoying thing ever. You just want to punch them in the face so that they'd actually have a reason for talking like that. ;)

I hate it when someone tells me I'm wrong as well. Doesn't matter what I'm wrong about, it just irritates me no end.

...or if I'm ranting about summat they say I'm jealous (red mist quick time)... :lol:

People who get in the lift and go one floor. I work on the 4th floor so I get on the lift at ground. It stops at the first floor where the shop is and invariably some fat bitch gets in, carrying a bottle of Irn Bru and a double decker and presses 2. That's why you're a fat bitch, fat bitch.

People who get in the lift and go one floor. I work on the 4th floor so I get on the lift at ground. It stops at the first floor where the shop is and invariably some fat bitch gets in, carrying a bottle of Irn Bru and a double decker and presses 2. That's why you're a fat bitch, fat bitch.

Normally in their late 30's early 40's with dyed hair, impossibly daft choice of clothes (cardigan to hide the fat behind) and some kind of scandal on the jewelry front (chain with a little tiny teeeny wweeny heart on it that makes her face look like an elephant in comparison. Just a guess. :lol:

Most hatred is ridiculous really in that it winds you up while the object of the hatred doesn't know about it / couldn't give a fuck anyway.

;) Lessons to be learnt. :lol:

Normally in their late 30's early 40's with dyed hair, impossibly daft choice of clothes (cardigan to hide the fat behind) and some kind of scandal on the jewelry front (chain with a little tiny teeeny wweeny heart on it that makes her face look like an elephant in comparison. Just a guess. :lol:

I know these types, generally dress like they've got nay mirror tbfh.

Also, going DOWN one floor in the lift should be punished with a fucking gastric band.

Must be a right bastard to have to move 3 floors for the tuck shop, eh Scott? :lol:

1. The word 'Moreish'

2. All that false, fashionable 'depression' teenagers used to put on to look cool.

3. Female Labour MPs. Smug, patronising shitbags.

4. Female singers who sing through their noses (e.g. Rihanna) or over emote every sylibal (e.g Leona Lewis, Mariah Carey)

This. And people taking their time to return to their car after filling it up and paying, while I'm waiting. Hope you hit a truck head on you utter cunt, die, die, die. Actually coming to think of it loads of things about driving piss me off and I'm probably just as guilty myself on some occasions. :lol:

I had one of these last week, he then got back into the car and sat there, after about 60 seconds I went over to see what the hold up was and he was sitting there texting. Some utterly clueless cunts out there.

1. The word 'Moreish'

2. All that false, fashionable 'depression' teenagers used to put on to look cool.

4. Female singers who sing through their noses (e.g. Rihanna) or over emote every sylibal (e.g Leona Lewis, Mariah Carey)

methinks it no coincidence that burnley has a female labour MP :lol:

Favourite of mine when I was at Longbenton, that's how I met SMO actually. He was the fat kid going one floor laden with junk food.

I started taking his dinner money off him and he's never looked back weight wise.

This. And people taking their time to return to their car after filling it up and paying, while I'm waiting. Hope you hit a truck head on you utter cunt, die, die, die. Actually coming to think of it loads of things about driving piss me off and I'm probably just as guilty myself on some occasions. ;)

I had one of these last week, he then got back into the car and sat there, after about 60 seconds I went over to see what the hold up was and he was sitting there texting. Some utterly clueless cunts out there.

I met a clueless cunt tonight at the garage, wor lass. She only went and put twenty pounds worth of unleaded in the car....it's a diesel. :lol:

People who butt into a conversation with an answer that everyone knows is wrong but they insist is right.

My and a lad at work were trying to remember when we sat our annual assesments and this twat keeps telling us it was November, we knew it wasn't but he kept insisting it was (even though he didn't even sit the thing).

Turns out it was the end of December. Tosser.

1. The word 'Moreish'

:lol:

This. And people taking their time to return to their car after filling it up and paying, while I'm waiting. Hope you hit a truck head on you utter cunt, die, die, die. Actually coming to think of it loads of things about driving piss me off and I'm probably just as guilty myself on some occasions. :lol:

Take the pump put some petrol in through the open window and throw a match in. That should move him.

Take the pump put some petrol in through the open window and throw a match in. That should move him.

Middle class cowards who talk of unspeakable acts of violence on an internet message board in retaliation for the mildest inconvenience they may suffer in real life, but would actually do nothing in real life.

1. The word 'Moreish'

methinks it no coincidence that burnley has a female labour MP ;)

Hazel Blears

Harriet Harman

Caroline Flint,

perhaps? :lol:

This. And people taking their time to return to their car after filling it up and paying, while I'm waiting. Hope you hit a truck head on you utter cunt, die, die, die. Actually coming to think of it loads of things about driving piss me off and I'm probably just as guilty myself on some occasions. ;)

Middle class cowards who talk of unspeakable acts of violence on an internet message board in retaliation for the mildest inconvenience they may suffer in real life, but would actually do nothing in real life.

Of course I was being serious. :lol: