What is the most ridiculous hatred you harbour?

Park Life

my hatred of Mike Ashley isn't ridiculous at all

This is the most ludicrous hijack I've ever seen you attempt. :lol:

no hijack :o there's no fucker I hate more at the moment

Seconded. :rolleyes:

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mindless pedestrians. My current 'favourite' is when you're stopped at a red light, it turns to red and amber and you start to lift the clutch to the point, and right at the point when it turns green and you are about to accelerate, some spastic runs across in front of you, thinking that by doing so they are getting over 'just in time', whereas they were actually about a millisecond from being turned into pate.

Students are the worst offenders, I drive past the university on a daily basis and could have killed literally thousands of them if I wasn't so aware or good natured. It's their arrogant "I can do what I want and the world will wait" nature I guess. In fact students full stop. They all deserve to be ran over.

This only applies to male and unattractive female students, naturally.

It's the gomers who do two or three steps at a quick pace, then once they're in the middle of the road, stop running...it's the road-crossing equivalent of throwing your towel on a lounger.

Meatloaf - over produced shit theatre music aahhh but everyone loves Meatloaf do they fuck stop it now.

If I ever see another repeat of Friends when I am channel hopping Nooooo just bend Jennifer over and have done with it!!

Child on board car stickers!! so you can breed you soppy mare well done.

Cigarette butts thrown out of car windows1 so its not litter then you twat.

Meatloaf - over produced shit theatre music aahhh but everyone loves Meatloaf do they fuck stop it now.

If I ever see another repeat of Friends when I am channel hopping Nooooo just bend Jennifer over and have done with it!!

:wub:

As my ex said when her mum and step-dad went to see Meatloaf. "He was singing for three hours and did an encore." "He sang 5 songs then."

I bet I hate friends more than you. I'd hollow out the blonde bird's skull whilst it is still atatched to her body and shit in it. It is simply the most irritating show ever created.

Child on Board stickers: Well done, you spunked up some woman's cunt and she has shot out a kid. Oh how I must be careful around your car. That ruins my plans to hit the accelorator and crash into your turd mobile.

Kerry Katona has got to be on my list, but that's totally rational.

I hate the fact that whenever I'm late for something every one-eyed mong driver south of the Watford Gap decides to take the same route as me.

Which brings me on to southerners and their obsession with talking about roads, if I had a pound for every time I heard a conversation that starts "I had a white nightmare on the M4 this morning!!"

Which brings me to people you say "If I had a pound.."

People who say we would have stayed up with Allardyce. No, we would have been relegated a year sooner actually

Totally agree, I sometimes wish he had stayed just to prove it to people.

This.

Nothing boils my piss more, I had a Man United fan attempt to lecture me at work last week about how we should have kept Allardyce.

people who say "for free". You either get something "free" or "for nothing"

exact copy, perfect copy. A copy is an exact match.

Yes, no.

Wankers who, when asked a question, reply 'Yes, no.....' or 'Aye, no......'.

Usually footballers, but other mongs do it repeatedly.

When I ask people a question it is often that I regret asking it.

Women who wax off their eyebrows and then draw them back on with a pencil. Fucking mongs.

People who talk with such confidence about something, but don't have a fucking clue what they're talking about. At half time of the Boro game a couple of weeks ago, the idiot barman started talking football with me. Without me asking, he gave me his in depth run down of who would go down this season, and it was West Brom (already pretty much gone) Hull (very possible at the time) and Stoke :wub: (so so so safe it was unbelieveable). When I explained that Stoke were safe, he still wouldn't have it as they "weren't good enough" to stay up. I asked who he supported. Celtic and Manchester United. Makes sense. He also claimed the reason Ronaldo goes down so often is that he runs so fast that the slightest touch could trip him. :lol:

I work in a supermarket, and I fucking hate people who come and ask you where something is, when it's bloody obvious and they haven't even bothered to look. Lazy bastards.

Women who wax off their eyebrows and then draw them back on with a pencil. Fucking mongs.

People who talk with such confidence about something, but don't have a fucking clue what they're talking about. At half time of the Boro game a couple of weeks ago, the idiot barman started talking football with me. Without me asking, he gave me his in depth run down of who would go down this season, and it was West Brom (already pretty much gone) Hull (very possible at the time) and Stoke :wub: (so so so safe it was unbelieveable). When I explained that Stoke were safe, he still wouldn't have it as they "weren't good enough" to stay up. I asked who he supported. Celtic and Manchester United. Makes sense. He also claimed the reason Ronaldo goes down so often is that he runs so fast that the slightest touch could trip him. :lol:

I work in a supermarket, and I fucking hate people who come and ask you where something is, when it's bloody obvious and they haven't even bothered to look. Lazy bastards.

Never got to the bottom of that.

:lol::icon_lol:

Got to admit I won't waste my time searching for shit in the Supermarket, mainly because they keep moving it. Don't get me wrong, I know why they move things, but you know where it's moved to, I don't. I don't want to browse and I won't be fooled into impulse buys. If that means I have to pull someone aside and ask em where the Reggae Reggae sauce is, then so be it.

Never got to the bottom of that.

I went out with a beauty therapist a few years ago who lived in an old B and B with about 8 or 9 of the girls she worked with. A few of them had the pencil deal and I asked why they did it. Never got a sensible answer. They all thought it looked good. I wasn't vindictive enough to tell the whole truth, but they knew I thought it looked daft.

:lol::icon_lol:

Got to admit I won't waste my time searching for shit in the Supermarket, mainly because they keep moving it. Don't get me wrong, I know why they move things, but you know where it's moved to, I don't. I don't want to browse and I won't be fooled into impulse buys. If that means I have to pull someone aside and ask em where the Reggae Reggae sauce is, then so be it.

I understand why people do it, but I get fucked off in my place because nothing ever moves and people always come up to me to ask where the fucking milk is. Normally I work in the kiosk and not only is the milk bit fucking massive, but you can see it from where I'm being asked!

I host the pub quiz in my local and have been doing it for about 9 months. At the end of each round I always go round to ask if anyone wants anything repeated. At least 4 or 5 times a night someone replies with "just the answers please" and then they laugh at themselves as if it's the most original joke and they're feeling a sense of pride with their comedic excellence. Last week one mong did it at the end of two rounds in a row. He had the cheek to tell me to fuck off when I said it wasn't funny the first time.

People who sit through a movie or television program and constantly ask pointless questions relating to the movie/television program, even though you've seen just as much as they have.

People who cannot maintain a constant speed on an open highway

HGVs overtaking eachother.. Honestly what in Gods name is the point? Ones travelling 58mph the other 59mph, it's takes the latter a mile to overtake, snarling up traffic in his wake.

HGVs overtaking eachother.. Honestly what in Gods name is the point? Ones travelling 58mph the other 59mph, it's takes the latter a mile to overtake, snarling up traffic in his wake.

It's got to be deliberate, they even do it on hills and run parallel to each other for miles. Hope you get DVT you fat cunts.

Guest alex

It's got to be deliberate, they even do it on hills and run parallel to each other for miles. Hope you get DVT you fat cunts.

:lol: