What is the most ridiculous hatred you harbour?

Park Life

Just bought myself a pack of Nicotine gum, about time I quit, I don't even enjoy it anymore.

Out.

Enjoy your slow painful death. :icon_lol:

Enjoy your slow painful life.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what I hate? Smokers who see themselves as some poor victimised group. if you want to fuck yourselves up, by all means do so, but don't moan about it just because other people don't want to share your early demise. Or people that laugh at how stupid smoking is.

Edited by luckyluke

Fish has fucked up the thread.

I wish a nuclear strike on people who try and tell me what to do. Clear?

actually Chez ruined your thread.

I hate people getting obvious things wrong :icon_lol:

About you being a tedious bell-end? Thought i had that spot on.

No, Mongalong. Parky is accusing me of a thread de-railment, it was your victim complex fucking it up for everyone else. Now run along and hack up a lung. :icon_lol:

I hate people who use the same joke that's been doing the rounds for generations like it's the first time anyone's ever said it.

You know what I hate? Smokers who see themselves as some poor victimised group. if you want to fuck yourselves up, by all means do so, but don't moan about it just because other people don't want to share your early demise. Or people that laugh at how stupid smoking is.

Have you got Olympic medals for boring the fuck out of people?

No, Mongalong. Parky is accusing me of a thread de-railment, it was your victim complex fucking it up for everyone else. Now run along and hack up a lung. :rolleyes:

I hate people who use the same joke that's been doing the rounds for generations like it's the first time anyone's ever said it.

:icon_lol:

What the fuck are you talking about?

That's the thing. Smoking is like religion - by all means do it as much and as often as you want (be it once a week or 20 times a day), just keep me out of it and let the consequences be your own, because they simply don't stand up to rational debate. It's an outdated habit but one that has a hint of nobility attached to it, so I'll respect that nobility as long as you're prepared to accept your choice and live the corresponding life as a result. I can't give my fella a loving kiss in the middle of a High Street pub without consequences, so I don't get what makes you so special. :icon_lol:

That's the thing. Smoking is like religion - by all means do it as much and as often as you want (be it once a week or 20 times a day), just keep me out of it and let the consequences be your own, because they simply don't stand up to rational debate. It's an outdated habit but one that has a hint of nobility attached to it, so I'll respect that nobility as long as you're prepared to accept your choice and live the corresponding life as a result. I can't give my fella a loving kiss in the middle of a High Street pub without consequences, so I don't get what makes you so special. :icon_lol:

Think you've got yer genres mixed up here matey. :icon_lol:

Passive kissing's a bitch.

You'd think it was infectious. :icon_lol:

No, Mongalong. Parky is accusing me of a thread de-railment, it was your victim complex fucking it up for everyone else. Now run along and hack up a lung. :rolleyes:

I'm using Mong as a verb, because you're a Mong and as you walk along you "Mong" spreading your mongness like a massive Mongy cloud.

I'm using Mong as a verb, because you're a Mong and as you walk along you "Mong" spreading your mongness like a massive Mongy cloud.

I was laughing at the bolded bits. It was the comment about the same joke doing the rounds that confused me. If its because i called you a tedious bell end, then i swear thats exactly what i was thinking at the time. Maybe its slipped subliminally into my mind but i didnt realise i was doing it. I thought the joke was that everyone on here usually called you a fat spastic cunt anyway?

Edited by ChezGiven

Woah there, we're discussing a completely different type of fag.

I was laughing at the bolded bits. It was the comment about the same joke doing the rounds that confused me. If its because i called you a tedious bell end, then i swear thats exactly what i was thinking at the time. Maybe its slipped subliminally into my mind but i didnt realise i was doing it. I thought the joke was that everyone on here usually called you a fat spastic cunt anyway?

:icon_lol: no it was a bloke in the office with the tedious joke.

Not everything is about you Chez :icon_lol:

Says the tedious git who starts threads on such riveting subjects as eating chips and beans.

Says the tedious git who starts threads on such riveting subjects as eating chips and beans.

I can carry any thread cunthead.

Guest Stevie

Scottish pronounciation of words annoys me too. Regardless of what socio-economic class they belong to, or what level of intelligence they hold they insist on saying "definAAAAAAtely" for definitely, and pronounce J and as "Jiiiiiiiiiiii".

You can talk shit at length on any subject, I'll give you that. Probably why you get on so well with Fop. Which is a rather damning indictment itself really.

Scottish pronounciation of words annoys me too. Regardless of what socio-economic class they belong to, or what level of intelligence they hold they insist on saying "definAAAAAAtely" for definitely, and pronounce J and as "Jiiiiiiiiiiii".

The word "outwith" pisses me off, for what it's worth. Particularly since it's not a real word.

Wait, you posted this less than 20 minutes before quoting Trainspotting in another thread. I'm starting to think you're actually an undiscovered comic genius. :icon_lol:

Guest Stevie

Wait, you posted this less than 20 minutes before quoting Trainspotting in another thread. I'm starting to think you're actually an undiscovered comic genius. :icon_lol:

Definately and Jiiii are west of Scotland traits, where as I Trainspotting is an East of Scotland carry on.

You can talk shit at length on any subject, I'll give you that. Probably why you get on so well with Fop. Which is a rather damning indictment itself really.

I consider myself damningly indicted. :icon_lol:

Old people who join your queue in the shop stinking of piss and in need of a comb running through their hair, come on, if your with it enough to get on a bus and go in to town the least you can do is have a wash and tidy yourself up, lazy old bastards.

Dole dossing, benefit claiming, scum bagging, 7 kids from 8 different dead beat meat heads who have been breeding since the age of 10. Get a fucking job, scum bag!

Fucking pushchairs!