Will you cry?

Douggy B

I cried when Rob Lee scored the equaliser against Chelsea at Wembley, dunno if it was i was there that made the difference or what but it was tears of joy, but there's no way on god's green earth i'll be sheding a tear if we go down.

I agree. I can handle losing....but winning....that can get the lip quivering. :lol:;)

Guest Stevie

I tell you one thing, I woke up 30 minutes ago and I had no idea I would feel like this, sweaty palms, emotional, worried, excited, breathless, I can feel moisture in my eyes, I think Noel Gallagher could get his wish today. Positive though stay positive Steve fuck sake, we can do it, we fuckin can, if we don't fuck it, we're still the toon. I'm a nervous wreck already :lol:. Anyone else being physically effected this morning.

I tell you one thing, I woke up 30 minutes ago and I had no idea I would feel like this, sweaty palms, emotional, worried, excited, breathless, I can feel moisture in my eyes, I think Noel Gallagher could get his wish today. Positive though stay positive Steve fuck sake, we can do it, we fuckin can, if we don't fuck it, we're still the toon. I'm a nervous wreck already :lol:. Anyone else being physically effected this morning.

Pretty much the same like. B)

Pretty much the same like. B)

Anyone know where I can buy adult nappies? :angry:

I dreamt we won, hull were drawing and the mackems losing, then final minutes they got an equaliser off a offside result. We went down and I woke up. Felt so empty, and afeared because I've got to go through it all again.

This is the most nervous I've been in years. Genuinely have no idea whent he last time anxiety has riddled me, balls to bones, like this. I don't want it to come, but I want it over and done with. I hate this season, even the darkest of times has had some bright spot, but this year... nothing. Just witless defeat after toothless surrender after embarrassing capitulation. It's been fucking awful and I for one, can't wait to be done with it.

Yeah, I mean I've been saying we're gonna go down for a while, but then yesterday it just hit - OH F*CK!, WE'RE GOING DOWN! and I've been beside myself since. I'm massively nervous, totally in bits. Will I cry if we go down? I don't know, but if I do, I'll make damned sure its not in public. I hope people going to the game don't - but its inevitable that some will.

I've had so many bloody dreams about Hull winning, and us losing that I'm somewhat desensitised to it.

Although at least that's what I thought. I have that nervous feeling in my stomach...I'm generally unease today because it's so close. I lied about the kick about. I'll be wearing my Geremi shirt (yes I know, I thought he'd be a good signing at the time :lol: ) and then sneaking off to the pub to catch SSN, then drinking our goal difference most probably. B)