Is relegation normal for Newcastle?

Douggy B

I would genuinely be interested in seeing a graph showing both teams from the beginning, the reason being that I see the two clubs reasonably on par as far as far as what they've won is concerned. The only major difference being fan base and current ground size. :lol:

I dont think we have that any more than Charlton

;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Having been relegated 3 times in the last 60 years means Douglas is only making an arse out of himself anyway. (A Yo-Yo club is Sunderland, having been relegated 3 times in very recent history)

Shocker :lol:

Having been relegated 3 times in the last 60 years means Douglas is only making an arse out of himself anyway.

Shocker :lol:

As I say, you have spend a quarter of that time in the second tier

Guys, I can't believe you question DannyB's authority. Clearly, the most intelligent bloke you will ever set your eyes on. Danny, how much for the lessons on how to make Chicken Italkalotofbolloks?

Edited by Attain

• 3 months later...

Attain are you the kind of bloke who laughs about 10 minutes after everyone else because it's taken you that long to get the joke?

Thought so......