Honestly.

The Fish

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I has a dream last night which involved me being on the pitch and Beardsly playing for us. We went close but it went out for a corner and Peter was devestated - time was running out. I persuaded him to have one last go so he took the corner and Steve Watson scored from it and we thought we were safe - players and fans were going apeshit but the Villa goalie said to me "Hang on that only makes it 3-1 to us" then the final whistle went.

Of course this isn't predictive but I think it shows my subconcious knows the truth - no fucking chance.

Nyehht.

Tomorrow could yet turn out to be one of the best days of my life.....................Stick your champions league final and FA cup final up your arse.......last day escapes is where its at.

oh hell aye those Mancs and scousers havent got a clue what excitement is all about :lol:

Nyehht.

Tomorrow could yet turn out to be one of the best days of my life.....................Stick your champions league final and FA cup final up your arse.......last day escapes is where its at.

oh hell aye those Mancs and scousers havent got a clue what excitement is all about :lol:

Your abit dull arent you Pea.................im guessing your single.

No chance.

I had a dream last night where we won, but then I found out the other 2 teams also won. I'm having nightmare's about it.

We're going down. I'm resigned to it.