Top Horror Movies

adios

Good shout! 'The Shining' scared the shit out of me when I was a little 'un as well.

52013[/snapback]

11.35 Tonight - BBC1

If you haven't seen it turn out the lights and look forward to shitting your pants.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only bit I found scary was the lass in the bath , and that was only cos i was half way to cracking one off. Any tension in the film is ruined by that annoying lass who plays Jacks wife, I'd put an axe through her head n'all the google eyed ...

The Eye is the scariest film Ive seen in a long time. I've got the sequel but havent managed to watch it yet

Edited by luckypierre

its not an evil eye its just she can see ghosts. You didnt brick it when that old woman suddenly turns round and screams 'get out of my chair!!'?

its sound that does it to me and thats what the asian horrors do so well. The Ring (the Im in a minority who prefers the US remake), Grudge , Dark Water, tale of two sisters. All very good at building up the tension. The missus gets more freaked out your American shock value stuff which I just tend to laugh at.

Not seen the remake, but when the wifey reaches the screen in the original Ring I absoloutley shit me pants.

Also, in Audition when she goes to work with the wire and the needles...ooh it made me most tense.

52099[/snapback]

Audition \o/ \o/

Have just ordered The Decent...from play.com :D and noticed that the director and writer Neil Marshall, who also directed and wrote Dog Soldiers is a Geordie...!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0551076/

So that's him & South Shields born Ridley Scott doing the toon proud.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000631/

Heard good things about the Decent. Haven't seen Dog Soldiers, but have also heard it's a good watch too.

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/evening...-name_page.html

Edited by Geordie Boyo

Oh, and having lived for at least a couple of months in

Newcastle

The Algarve (Portugal)

Hyderabad, India

Michigan

California (bay area)

I can honestly say that I find Minnesota preferable to all of them.

Although I loved my time in Newcastle.  (and I liked the time I spent in Dublin too)

52111[/snapback]

You should have tried living in San Francisco instead of Oakland. :naughty:

Zathras, I've visited alot of places but I've only lived in 4 countries for a year or more, I have to say I wouldn't think a couple of months is long enough to really get a feel for a culture.