In a few hours...

What a Sunday of passion it will be! At 3 p.m (Italian time) I'll be at the Stadio Olimpico singing, yelling and suffering for my Torino: we need to defeat Genoa to keep the dream alive and push away relegation nightmare.

At the end of the match I'll drive fast home to watch my Toon Army fight against the Villans and I will be suffering again!

I AM WITH YOU, MY GEORDIE FRIENDS!!!!!

didn't want to say it when he was on here, but I'd rather Torino went down than us... sorry TIM

Edited by The Fish

:lol:B) Mamma mia...it ended in the worst fucking way...same verdict but, brothers, we have a lot to learn from you...the way you accepted the relegation cheering the team with applauses it was moving!!! While the match here in Turin ended in a big riot between the players inside the field and the two sides of supporters out of the stadium!!! I'm a little more "Geordie" from now on while I'm really sick of italian football... All my respect, my friends!!!

didn't want to say it when he was on here, but I'd rather Torino went down than us... sorry TIM

Nevermind, Fish...I understand...I'm a supporter of both the teams but I can't expect that all of you become supporter of Toro too!!!

Have a good sleep if u can (I will have some problem, I know)

:lol::o Mamma mia...it ended in the worst fucking way...same verdict but, brothers, we have a lot to learn from you...the way you accepted the relegation cheering the team with applauses it was moving!!! While the match here in Turin ended in a big riot between the players inside the field and the two sides of supporters out of the stadium!!! I'm a little more "Geordie" from now on while I'm really sick of italian football... All my respect, my friends!!!

Most of it is tedious to watch...FFS!! Even Mourinho looks bored.