Llambias club statement

Jimbo

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...1666332,00.html

Relegation Huge Disappointment - Llambias

NEWCASTLE United Managing Director Derek Llambias has been reflecting on the Club's relegation from the Premier League.

Mr Llambias said: "Being relegated from the Premier League is a huge disappointment for everyone involved with Newcastle United.

"We are all hurting and I feel desperately sorry for everyone associated with Newcastle United; for Mike, who has invested heavily in the Club, and for all the supporters who have given the team magnificent backing up and down the country all season long.

"Mike and I will sit down with Alan this week to discuss how the Club moves forward again, and I hope to be able to say more to our supporters later this week."

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...1666332,00.html

Relegation Huge Disappointment - Llambias

NEWCASTLE United Managing Director Derek Llambias has been reflecting on the Club's relegation from the Premier League.

Mr Llambias said: "Being relegated from the Premier League is a huge disappointment for everyone involved with Newcastle United.

"We are all hurting and I feel desperately sorry for everyone associated with Newcastle United; for Mike, who has invested heavily in the Club, and for all the supporters who have given the team magnificent backing up and down the country all season long.

"Mike and I will sit down with Alan this week to discuss how the Club moves forward again, and I hope to be able to say more to our supporters later this week."

aye we all feel so sorry for mike

fuck off, cunt

You'll never top this beauty though.

"Following media reports this morning the chairman wishes to make it clear that Alan Shearer has never said to him that he would knock seven bells out of anyone."

[/Freddy]

To be honest I'd have preferred silence until after they'd spoken to Alan. Then simply "Sorry, Goodbye." And for Big Billy Gates to nudge his glasses up his nose and squeak a "ahem...hi" before dumping four duffel bags filled with cash on the table.

See if he retains that air of professionalism when he's getting his bollocks tickled at the NUSC supporter's meeting that's coming up. If he shows.

Just to clear something up, he is due to attend the Supporters' Panel meeting on June 8. The Supporters Panel is set up by the club. NUSC have been making official representation at these meetings since January when about 12 NUSC Committee Members gatecrashed one (he wasn't present at that one), and since then 4-5 NUSC committee members have been present at each one. But just to make absolutely clear, this is something that NUFC organises, not NUSC.

See if he retains that air of professionalism when he's getting his bollocks tickled at the NUSC supporter's meeting that's coming up. If he shows.

Just to clear something up, he is due to attend the Supporters' Panel meeting on June 8. The Supporters Panel is set up by the club. NUSC have been making official representation at these meetings since January when about 12 NUSC Committee Members gatecrashed one (he wasn't present at that one), and since then 4-5 NUSC committee members have been present at each one. But just to make absolutely clear, this is something that NUFC organises, not NUSC.

Ah, I see. Cheers for that.

Maybe that should be change to "Mike and I will sit down with a bottle of Whiskey, cry about our loss, sell the club for whatever we can get, after we put more debt on the club to Sports Direct, then go and buy Rangers, they need a little bit of money and are doing ok at the moment, FOR NOW".