For what it's worth...

Guest Hova

Guest Hova

I'd still bin Shola next season. Even in that division, he's not going to display anything near professional ability :lol:

I'd still bin Shola next season. Even in that division, he's not going to display anything near professional ability :lol:

When we tried to off load him to Ipswich last year he said he didn't want to play in the championship so we should hold him to that and get him to put in a transfer request

When we tried to off load him to Ipswich last year he said he didn't want to play in the championship so we should hold him to that and get him to put in a transfer request

:o Fucking good point!

after owen, viduka and martins all make their inevitable edxits, shola will be our senior striker. i'm sure we'll keep him....didn't he just get a new contract too?

after owen, viduka and martins all make their inevitable edxits, shola will be our senior striker. i'm sure we'll keep him....didn't he just get a new contract too?

yes

Aye, another 3 years. Testimonial time soon for the Fenham Pele!

on the plus side, the championship is probably his level so he's maybe worth keeping. i doubt he's on massive wages

on the plus side, the championship is probably his level so he's maybe worth keeping. i doubt he's on massive wages

Aye I thought that about the Championship, but then it was pointed out to me that he was as shit at Stoke as he is here.

Aye I thought that about the Championship, but then it was pointed out to me that he was as shit at Stoke as he is here.

he's destined to be warming the bench then regardless of what division we drop into. may as well offer him a contract for life

I know we've been awful all season, but his 'efforts' yesterday infuriated me even more. I used to be one of those who defended him from abuse, but after his refusal to fuck off when he's clearly not wanted and out of his depth I will embrace MattM4 as my brother.

hahahahha so true. He couldnt cut it in the Premier and he wont cut it in the championship either, we need to get rid of the first team players first, never mind think about keeping the shit that couldnt even get in a terrible side this season...

How long has he been here now? Imagine if he did actually get a testimonial :\

Christ :lol:

They could name one of the toilets after him.

They should do that actually, after all, ive seen the amount of piss that misses the target in there.... oh the irony...

Shola has been at the club since he was 11, the club has spent a fortune on him and thats the only reason they gave him a new contract, to sell him and get some money back as he was out of contract and could walk away at the end of the season

Ability to do the hokey cokey and fall over the ball not required, thank you