Shearer should step down as Newcastle manager

Jimbo

Stan Collymore - hates Newcastle and doesn't hold back in saying so. Every 'expert' has said that Shearer being given time to build a side worthy of returning to the Premiership is our one hope of not going the way of Leeds, Forest, Southampton, Sheff Wed. etc.

Where the hell does he think we'll end up with the likes of Kinnear?

Shearer is the only person to drive this club forward if we want to have some stability. Steve Coppell, Ian Dowie or somebody else with some experience at this level might do a canny job, but as soon as results don't go our way, the board will panic and we can start again, while Sheaer will have the full support of the fans. I don't blame Collymore for this pathetic article though - he just can't understand that, he's too daft.

He blames Shearer in one sentence and in the next says that the players weren't good enough. Excuse me if I'm missing something here but I don't recall Shearer signing any of them.

Yet another disgrace that someone is being paid to write shite like this!

Stan Collymore offering career advice. Fuck me. :wub:

Aye he's a classic modern example of someone not giving their all and wasting what talent they had.

Wouldn't mind Coppell like personally, though it may take a presence like Shearer's to force the club in the right direction.