Anyone got any ammo for the SMBs?

Guest Hova

Guest Hova

I'm almost at the point of not going into work tomorrow. Mackems on my facebook are being wankers with theirs status' etc. I need comeback material, the more the better.

I'm almost at the point of not going into work tomorrow. Mackems on my facebook are being wankers with theirs status' etc. I need comeback material, the more the better.

Sbragia. :lol:

These Facebook meanies are ruining people's lives.

I just blocked anyone who chose to laugh at us.

Same..although i don't know how to block so i just removed them.

Mackems Ive spoke to, had texts off, seen on TV are staggering. Bloke on TV, considering they ahve escaped relegation AGAIN by 1pt and their manager has departed, they sole concern/cheer is? Yes of course, us. Nothing about their own team, fuck that, why bother about their own team when NUFC has been relegated, thats all that matters surely? Like I said to the Mackem lass I work with, no wonder she likes chips the size of the fucker on her shoulder.

Guest alex
These Facebook meanies are ruining people's lives.

I just blocked anyone who chose to laugh at us.

Same..although i don't know how to block so i just removed them.

That'll show them.

I've responded to abusive texts with "I'd rather be relegated than [vicious, over-the-top personal attack on the character of the sender]".

Seems to be working quite well.

:lol:

My brother works with a few sand dancers....the poor bastard.

1 sent him a text this morning that I had to laugh at....

Q. What's Newcastle, Boro and Chubby Brown got in common?

A. They're all playing Blackpool next season! :o

I fund that pretty funny myself like.

Edited by Angelus71

Tell them that they are up to fuck all in the premier league anyway, they were only 2 points safe and next season it will be worse, they care more about us than their own club...

I could go on :lol:

Just say 'Still'. Nothing more.

When they ask what you mean (caus they will, as they're thick). Just tell them 'I'm still a Geordie, and you're still a Mackem'. End of conversation.

Spot on! :lol:

Were still the bigger team, even though we are in a lower league, I mean remember when Juvemtus got relegated, that didn't mean Turin was the bigger team.

How about your going to have Strachen next season. Or how Sbragia ran away because he knew what is going to come next season.

I've responded to abusive texts with "I'd rather be relegated than [vicious, over-the-top personal attack on the character of the sender]".

Seems to be working quite well.

:o

Perhaps.

I did restrain from telling one friend that I don't see how he can laugh at me considering he's seeing what is comfortably one of the ugliest and most annoying women I've ever met. Just.

You could tell them...

"aye man, you guys will be in europe next year....

...if theres a war"