Gordon Strachan

Scottish Mag

Feel sorry for the wee man. 3 titles, 3 trophies decent European progress....

The way he's been hounded out has been shocking.

Decent manager IMO, would do a good job at a small to middling sized prem club.

Well we are officially without a manager now - both Shearer's and Kinnear's contracts expired yesterday. It's a massive assumption to make that the manager will be one of those two.

Eeee, hark at me, a right choosy bastard supporting one of the most joker clubs in English football !!!!!!

Aye, and yet, the media still can't get enough of us.

Very true. Strange, really, for such a small, insignificant club with dilusional supporters.

I can't stand Strachan.

For me, it's Shearer all the way. What Duff said about '....it being a real football club for the past 8 weeks..' struck a real chord with me.

I'd have him tomorrow - HE WINS THINGS, he takes no s*** from the meeja, he rules his players not the other way round

He never won anything until he took over at Celtic and when you manage one of the Old Firm you are nearly always going to win something.

I'd have him tomorrow - HE WINS THINGS, he takes no s*** from the meeja, he rules his players not the other way round

He never won anything until he took over at Celtic and when you manage one of the Old Firm you are nearly always going to win something.

Won the title last year due to the SFA fucking Rangers in respect of fixture pile up and having to play so many games in the last week.

Lost the title this year despite being 7 points clear at one stage.

I cannit stand the fucker.

Precisely.

Even Graeme Souness won something (a lot more than Strachan) with an Old Firm club.

He built a semi decent team at Southampton until he wanted to be rewarded with a better contract and he was told to sod off by Rupert the Bollockbrain........he was pushing that club in the right direction.

To me he's got ability as a manager, and has managed at a much higher level than we'll be playing at next season....how many could we attract for next season who've put a team in the second round of the champions league on a comparative pittance?

The thing is if Shearer says "no thanks, Mike" then the likes of Strachan wouldnt touch us with a bargepole....we'd be back in the posistion we were in in September, but without the Skytv money...we'd get David O'Leary, at the very best, or more likely, Kinnear again :lol:

Precisely.

Even Graeme Souness won something (a lot more than Strachan) with an Old Firm club.

Aye and thats when Celtic were skint and signing players like Wayne Biggins.

Don't get me wrong I am not writing off any manger that has won things with them, just look at the likes of Advocaat and O'Neill but Strachan he was shit before he came up here and I was shocked that he got the job given that all he had done was get Coventry relegated and have 1 good season with Southampton.

Btw snakehips I disagree Rangers got shafted, we were in the same position a few years ago when we were on our Uefa Cup runs, shit happens when you are competing on all fronts.

Guest Stevie
Has left Celtic.

Heres hoping hes going to the Mackems... :lol:

Not a bad manager in my opinion, woefully treated by the Celtic support if you ask me.

I always quite liked Strachan tbh

wouldn't be the worst appointment for us, lets face it we've already had much much worse

Yes, because we had Souness.

It's like enjoying shagging Susan Boyle because you already had Maggie Thatcher...