Players we could (realistically) sign?

smoggeordie

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fryatt is a touch overrated - good player but Cox is better. In terms of Championship goalscorers though, the obvious one is Michael Chopra, great player at this level.

Delph is overrated, if he played for any other side in League One he wouldn't get the plaudits he does. Good young player, nothing special.

Is Parry still much good? Thought he was rather impressive for Cardiff the other season but not seen them this season.

Edited by ImpossiblyDaft

A few to get you started...

Loan:

Kieran Gibbs..............NO CHANCE

Macheda....................NO CHANCE

Freddie Sears.............GONE PALACE

Permenant:

Chris Brunt...............POSSIBLE

Tommy Spurr.............WHO?

Marlon King...............ITS NEVER THAT BAD SURELY????????????????????

It's looking grim, boys. :lol::o

30 somethings who still have legs and the better championship players will come, no point planning for the long term just get out the division and buy 11 new players for the premiership in the summer.........outbid wba for everyone they go after seeing as they have the golden touch at bouncing back every other year.

Guest Stevie

Marlon King

Ross McCormack, we should move heaven and earth to get this kid.

Darren Gibson (on loan)

That cunt from Hearts the winger the kid

Are Rangers still willing to let Kris Boyd leave? He'd get a shit-load in the Championship.

I cant see it now that they are guaranteed a Champions League place. Think they still have to balance some books but they would be mugs if they sold him. They wouldn't have won the league if he had been sold.

I think he would score for fun in the Championship btw...

A few to get you started...

Loan:

Kieran Gibbs

Macheda

Freddie Sears

Permenant:

Chris Brunt

Tommy Spurr

Marlon King

It's looking grim, boys. :lol::o

Fergie won't send out any players on loan to St. James' anymore since we've had Rossi...

I wouldn't mind seeing Fletcher from Hibs but hes been making noises about wanting to play in the premiership so dunno if he would come.

I know his move to Celtic didn't work out too well but I would take a chance on Derek Riordan.