right it's dead on here

themags

WHY is it so dead on here???

Is there a party that some of us haven't been invited to?

I know it's not because everyone's camped outside Pud's house, waiting for Emre to go by, because that's where I am and I don't see any of you. Unless.. wait.. is that one of you in the security guard's uniform marching my way?! (God bless wireless internet...) (and the power of blatantly lying)

Or do people just have stuff to do that, shock horror, they're ACTUALLY DOING?!!?

I think we can easily tame him without the others around to be bad influences though.

The quietness is making me feel guilty... like maybe I should be doing my essay on Mintzberg vs Fayol or something....

But then I think.... nnnaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.......

jeezus I'm in a weird mood.

sorry luke.

i just sent him a PM (fair enough). Then i sent another one (can just about get away with that). But you have no idea how close I was to sending another going "i'm going to stop sending you PMs now" (oo i almost wrote PMS - that probably wouldn't please him if i sent him that). Then i thought, no, don't send that, so then found myself on the verge of sending one saying "I almost sent you a PM to say i was going to stop sending you PMs. Good job I didn't do that." Which then would have had to have led onto another PM which said "I will stop now though". Which probably would have led onto another that said "Honest."

So, to be honest, I think he/you (depending on who's reading) got away with that quite lightly. ;) luckyluke indeed.

sorry luke.

i just sent him a PM (fair enough).  Then i sent another one (can just about get away with that).  But you have no idea how close I was to sending another going "i'm going to stop sending you PMs now" (oo i almost wrote PMS - that probably wouldn't please him if i sent him that).  Then i thought, no, don't send that, so then found myself on the verge of sending one saying "I almost sent you a PM to say i was going to stop sending you PMs. Good job I didn't do that."  Which then would have had to have led onto another PM which said "I will stop now though".  Which probably would have led onto another that said "Honest."

So, to be honest, I think he/you (depending on who's reading) got away with that quite lightly. :lol:  luckyluke indeed.

52026[/snapback]

your a bit erm strange really arent you? ;)

sorry luke.

i just sent him a PM (fair enough).  Then i sent another one (can just about get away with that).  But you have no idea how close I was to sending another going "i'm going to stop sending you PMs now" (oo i almost wrote PMS - that probably wouldn't please him if i sent him that).  Then i thought, no, don't send that, so then found myself on the verge of sending one saying "I almost sent you a PM to say i was going to stop sending you PMs. Good job I didn't do that."   Which then would have had to have led onto another PM which said "I will stop now though".  Which probably would have led onto another that said "Honest."

So, to be honest, I think he/you (depending on who's reading) got away with that quite lightly. B)  luckyluke indeed.

52026[/snapback]

52028[/snapback]

I'm glad she's a bit further away from me than York this year tbh. :lol:

I just bought my first Uni book...

"Essentials of Exercise Physiology"

Pulse racing stuff I assure you..........

Some reading material for the train up at the weekend I guess!

Ohh yes, almost forgot (not really), I'm going to see The Subways tonight in sunny Manchester!! I give it 10 minutes for me before I get thrown out for excessive drooling....

(The girl in my ava is from The Subways, hence the drooling...)

sorry luke.

i just sent him a PM (fair enough).  Then i sent another one (can just about get away with that).  But you have no idea how close I was to sending another going "i'm going to stop sending you PMs now" (oo i almost wrote PMS - that probably wouldn't please him if i sent him that).  Then i thought, no, don't send that, so then found myself on the verge of sending one saying "I almost sent you a PM to say i was going to stop sending you PMs. Good job I didn't do that."   Which then would have had to have led onto another PM which said "I will stop now though".  Which probably would have led onto another that said "Honest."

So, to be honest, I think he/you (depending on who's reading) got away with that quite lightly. :blush:  luckyluke indeed.

52026[/snapback]

52028[/snapback]

I'm glad she's a bit further away from me than York this year tbh. B)

52029[/snapback]

You're lucky. You can escape it.

I'm stuck with me. :lol:

sorry luke.

So, to be honest, I think he/you (depending on who's reading) got away with that quite lightly. :blush:  luckyluke indeed.

52026[/snapback]

52028[/snapback]

I'm glad she's a bit further away from me than York this year tbh. B)

52029[/snapback]

You're lucky. You can escape it.

I'm stuck with me. :lol:

52050[/snapback]

So we can add schizophrenia to the list of differential diagnoses... :blush:

Surely if I had that then I would be able to get away?

I don't know.

And I don't know either.

Ahh.... comedy...... *can't be bothered to find suitably unimpressed looking smiley*

There's been fireworks noises here every night for at LEAST the past week.

I can't see them though.

Bloody students....... *mutter mutter mutter*

Incidently, my dog comes from a long line of working gun dogs... he was born in the middle of the moors and most of his siblings have gone to farmers who probably use them as gun dogs... it just so happened that he came to us (non-shooting folk..... unless we're provoked :rimshot: ) instead. And he's bloody TERRIFIED of bangs. Even if you clap your hands loudly he jumps.

I find this very amusing. (Yeh, I won't dress him as a pirate... but I'll sneak up to him and go BOO just to watch him cower..... how great am i?)

(i don't really do that.)

(often)

Edited by Lou