Anyone else want to say something?

Nyff

Fucking hell. Is it me or is the Championship going crazy at our arrival? We're like the bloody Beatles in Japan and now every player and their mother seem to have something to say about us. If it isn't some squad player at Cardiff it is some other randomer from West Brom, and now even Lomana LuaLua himself has popped up to give his two cents. Ok, so we may not now be truly a 'big club', but by the reception we are getting before we have even kicked a ball in the Championship is crazy :\

I'm starting to wonder who will be popping in the news with something to say next....?

To be fair for players who were playing in league one in front of 5 thousand fans, St.James Park must have seemed a million miles away.

We are going to be every teams "cup final" every single weekend, which is why we need players who can rise to that and not the pile of dung that trotted out on sunday and keeled over like wet fish. I am actually not too worried about the quality in the division, but more concerned that we are going to be the biggest scalp for every single team that comes SJP and away from home its going to be a real slug to get points, simply because the other teams are going to be even more fired up than one of the other teams visiting. Its pretty worrying, but i'll reserve judgement until the summer is over and we have culled the useless crap from the team and brought in some fresh, keen faces. But yeah, god help us if we dont start right.