The Next FM Challenge

Andrew

here a link for what I think is the first new update since the season ended and yes we are down

http://www.fmupdates.net/downloads/

the money and reputations and things aren't done nor are the euro quals for the first season but as I say its the first one of its kind, post more as they become available I guess

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Downloaded it and started a game as us.

Reputation is now national. Expected to walk the league.

I slashed the wage bill in half, most of the squad I sold or loaned out, but can't get shot of Duff, Butt, Smith, Cacapa, Viduka or Xisco.

Brought in Chris Brunt, Steven Fletcher, Andrew Surman, Mark Beevers, Fabian Delph, Simon Cox, Kyle Naughton, Per Skjelbred and took Darron Gibson, Sebastian Leto and Michele Paolucci in on loan.

First game is away to the Smoggies!

With the weegie update. just about finished pre-season.

Singed Leto on loan from pool and Adriano is coming on a free transfer pending work permit.

Owen and Viduka start on a free transfer. Tried to sign Owen but he joined Everton.

End of the transfer window for me on the weegie update

Sold: Oba for 10m and Geremi for 2.3m, cant get rid of duff smith or barton for any money (even 0)

Signed: Skjelbred for 1.3m, Sunny for 1.5m, Alex (from internacional) for 6m, Jonathon Pereira for 2.1m and somehow managed to get Saviola on loan for the season for no money and 60% wages

I'm taking the "bounca straight back" approach for this one still paying 640k a week wages but that would drop considerably if i was ever able to shift the trio of unshiftable players in duff smith and barton

I'm through to the 3rd round of the carling cup and am second in the league with 10 points from 4 games (drew with reading)

Top of the league after 10 games.

Won the first 7 in a row and then drew the last two.

Manager of the Month award 2 months running.

Managed to hold off bids for Taylor and Colo. No other bids made. So have only paid money for victor Moses from crystal palace.

Also Martins and Xisco have failed to find the net so far this season.

Leaving Adriano to do all the work up top. Jonas is on fire though. :icon_lol:

Forgot to mention I'm in the middle of a takeover at the moment. better be finished in time for the transfer window.

Still unbeaten in 15 now. Neil Warnock first manager sacked.

half way point, 20th december

cham1.jpg

have shola (500k) barton(0) and beye (3.3m) leaving in jan with barragan from depor coming in for 1.3 and Guti from real (yes that one) for 950k in january, hoping to sign saviola permanently too

Finished top with 105 points. Woot.

However I've been under a takeover since bloody November and its now the middle of fucking June!

Had to sell Beye to PSG as he got unhappy. Got 5 million for him though. So I only have R. Taylor has my only accomplished or natural right back and have been unable to buy anyone else since. Got 250k for Smith out on loan and the club have made 2 million offer to make it permanent.

Any one else had takeovers take this long? keeps on coming up with takeover on track and then takeover looks like falling through and just goes round in a loop. :lol:

Made it to the semi final of the fa cup and quarter finals of the League cup only to go out to man united both times. ;)

Going to give this a go. I don't play FM much but hopefully this will inspire me to! Trying to build up a young side to get me promoted first season and will then hope they come good to keep me in the Premiership!

:lol:

Managed to get Vela in on loan with 3.3 Million upfront and the option of buying him for 5 Million at any point! I thought this was meant to be realistic :| Anyway, I shouldn't complain. Managed to keep hold of Martins who has just got a hat trick in the first game of the season away to Burnley. Got Celsinho in on loan as well and only sold Smith and Geremi so far. Slowly looking to bring in a decent young player for each of the older ones.

:lol:

Managed to get Vela in on loan with 3.3 Million upfront and the option of buying him for 5 Million at any point! I thought this was meant to be realistic :| Anyway, I shouldn't complain. Managed to keep hold of Martins who has just got a hat trick in the first game of the season away to Burnley. Got Celsinho in on loan as well and only sold Smith and Geremi so far. Slowly looking to bring in a decent young player for each of the older ones.

why are you playing burnley?

my team just scooped every december award, goal, player, young player and manager

I love it when that happens :aye:

Downloaded frankys blitz tactic from the dugout and won 7 in the league in the row to take me from 19th in the league up to 6th. :lol:

Adriano was a cunt and thought the club should be topping the table so intructed his agent to find him another club.

Punt!

Lampard and i think its Wilshere coming in from Arsenal in january. (Currently end of December) :aye:.

Downloaded frankys blitz tactic from the dugout and won 7 in the league in the row to take me from 19th in the league up to 6th. :)

Adriano was a cunt and thought the club should be topping the table so intructed his agent to find him another club.

Punt!

Lampard and i think its Wilshere coming in from Arsenal in january. (Currently end of December) B).

which adriano?

I realised the striker/fm legend one is fairly up for grabs yesterday, hoping to pick him up following promotion

I'm in a horrible situation at the moment where spending will bring the clubs finances really close to the red which I never like to do

The ex Inter one. Signed him for a free first season.

Without him I would not have been promoted.

he was doing good this term as well. But I can't be doing with moody fuckers, I thought he might cause trouble once i got promoted.