The Next FM Challenge

Andrew

Finished the season in second place - two points behind Man U.

Won the FA Cup 2-1 vs. Arsenal and now just going through the World Cup games before my budget is announced!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after an awful start im 6th 12games into to second season, still got no money and Llambias just pumping in enough every so often to keep our heads above water, I'm thinking I wont have much to spend in january but I would love another striker wouldnt object to alex going the other way since hes sulking now and not performing

after an awful start im 6th 12games into to second season, still got no money and Llambias just pumping in enough every so often to keep our heads above water, I'm thinking I wont have much to spend in january but I would love another striker wouldnt object to alex going the other way since hes sulking now and not performing

Diamond Derek has baffled me once again by puming in 33million and giving me it all as my transfer budget for january

I can't stop rubbing my hands together :scratchchin:

it seems to be working as long as I save every week. because of the restart I actually have signed Adriano, but Skjelbred doesn't look like he's coming, Prieto's fucked off on loan somewhere, but it looks like I'll be able to pick up Acosta afterall... swings and round-abouts.

signed Leo (cb) for 13mil after selling taylor in jan for 7mil, want to get a striker and a right back in ideally but I'm not desperate for either, 8th in the league right now

jonas seems to be getting really injury prone, may ship him out and bring a new MR in

Edited by Andrew

second season over finished 5th, just the FA cup final to play which im against man u in who i have beaten this season

its also my 100th game in charge apparently which will be nice

EDIT: I'm favourite too :icon_lol:

Edited by Andrew

2nd season over, finished 5th too!

My starting 11 is the exact same as what won me the Championship.

Llambias tried to take over the club in Feb, but was unsuccessful. It looks like we're hemmoraging money at the minute.

Fat Ronaldo must have been the worst signing ever. Never finished 90mins. ILeaving on a free at the end of the season, so I gave him 45 mins in my last game. He lasted 4minutes.

Lost the final, starting 11 in the end was quite different to my championship one, only a few survivors, it was usually

-------------------benaglio----------------

--------------------------------------------

de silvestri--colocinni--leo--enrique----

--------------------------------------------

jonas--kacar--skjelbred-----------------

------------------------------leonardo----

------saviola---milevskyi----------------

I need some central midfielders.

Appiah is picking up lots of knocks, Skjelbred is awesome, but I rely on him too much.

Chantome(DM) turned me down for Arsenal, Camaho(DM) won't sign for me, I've had a bid accepted for Diego, but I doubt I'll get him.

Any suggestions for some young, but already very good players?

I load the game up then use the Real-Time Editor to make Owen's contract expire etc.

Give us nowt to spend, chairman wants out, morale and rep down loads.

Means you can't go out and sign everyone and win the league with 120pts :icon_lol:

Much more fun

I load the game up then use the Real-Time Editor to make Owen's contract expire etc.

Give us nowt to spend, chairman wants out, morale and rep down loads.

Means you can't go out and sign everyone and win the league with 120pts :icon_lol:

Much more fun

Real life is depressing.

On the second game of my rotten run that began with a 2-2 draw to Arsenal away. It is Liverpool away, and who do I see leading the Liverpool front line? Only bloody Xisco! :|

Next up is Chelsea...

Edited by Revolver

third season I can't stop drawing but its only 4 games into the season

in the europa league

spent an insane amount in the summer signed, Rossi, Maxi Rodriguez, Micah Richards, Cristian Rodriguez (so both my wingers are rodriguezs) Sakho and Santon who I want to loan out.

Finally taken over by some rich guy who gave me a few quid to spend, so I bought Martinez(cm), Gassama (d l/r), Bale (dl) and Santon (dr). All of my strikers got injured and I had to play Archer and Sturridge up front as I had spent all of my money. Went on a shitty run of form.

I think I'm going to try and overhaul most of the team.

Wilshire is getting moany that he isn't playing, but his stats aren't great, and when I do play him, he never does anything of note. He won't go on loan to Cardiff(my feeder club) either. Any suggestions for what to do with him?

3rd season

PL : 6th

FA Cup : Semi Final

Europa : 6th Round

Carling Cup : 6th Round

getting far in all competitions really stretched my squad. All my strikers were injured around Feb and I had to play reserves and youth up front.

I changed formation from a flat 4-4-2, to an attacking diamond 4-4-2. It worked well for a bit(I did it as Jonas is my only deccent winger), but I got stuffed 6-1 off Everton in a game where I had more shots and more posession.

Tempted to go out and gut the team now as only about 5-6 of my starting 11 are very good.

• 2 weeks later...
Ive just downloaded the weegie update and winrar to extract the files....any ideas what i do next? I was kind of hoping it would do itself but im guessing i need to drag and drop some files some where...somehow?

go into your docs> sports interactive> fm09> db

drop it in there