Steve Bruce

Jimbo

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 losses on the bounce could see the fans turn, at any point of the season.

Those who post often on SMB, how are the unwashed taking this news?

The majority were pining for Mancini the last time I was on.

He'll piss off in a year or two's time anyway. A shameless mercanary. You did well in not getting him, for these reasons.

Do managers get signing on fees?

Edited by Billy Castell

He'll piss off in a year or two's time anyway. A shameless mercanary. You did well in not getting him, for these reasons.

Do managers get signing on fees?

Maybe get some sort of golden hello payment - he must be fuckin minted if thats true

3 losses on the bounce could see the fans turn, at any point of the season.

Those who post often on SMB, how are the unwashed taking this news?

You all seem to be taking it well!!... :D

;) yewse are sewper

Can anyone put their finger on why they don't like Bruce?

I've never been able to figure it out why I dislike the cunt so much.

Decent manager who'll do ok, whole different ball game having money to spend though.

I've never been able to figure it out why I dislike the cunt so much.

Decent manager who'll do ok, whole different ball game having money to spend though.

Because he'll say anything to get what he wants. All this shite about being black and white through and through when we all know his team is Man Utd. be interesting what shite he spouts about Sunderland. No coubt some bollocks about him being a north easterner and there was only one choice when they came knocking etc.

''Chance to manage a big club''

''Fantastic fans'''

''Football city''

and then something about the north and how it's special. :D

He said: 'I have regretted not going (to Newcastle). Of course I have. The opportunity was when Sir Bobby Robson left but I had just signed a new deal at Birmingham.

'It was the most difficult decision of my life. Being a Geordie, it was always the team I supported as a boy. It was a huge decision. Even the family were surprised. My son Alex even said to me: "What you doing, you daft idiot?".'

He said: 'I have regretted not going (to Newcastle). Of course I have. The opportunity was when Sir Bobby Robson left but I had just signed a new deal at Birmingham.

'It was the most difficult decision of my life. Being a Geordie, it was always the team I supported as a boy. It was a huge decision. Even the family were surprised. My son Alex even said to me: "What you doing, you daft idiot?".'

:D What a cunt that bloke is man if he was a proper Geordie he'd have ditched Birmingham like a shot and took the job asap, tough decision picking between Birmingham and Newcastle howay man, looks like his son is less of a cunt than him though

There was supposedly a game when we played Man U which was either the 0-1 in 96 or the 99 cup final when he firmly nailed his colours to the (wrong) mast on Sky Sports.

Didn't see it myself but I've seen it referred to quite a few times.

The mackems have forgotten they've ever been relegated, they've forgotten they were two points off the drop and they are all expecting a very comfortable season next year.

I always knew they wouldn't care where they finished so long as we finished below them. :D

just seen the SSN report, blatantly just gone in the car park of some business or other, all blatantly white collar workers rather than tracking down the usual rabble of gimps

easier to herd cats tbf like

I don't post on there but I occasionally have a browse and if I do I just have a quick look at how many threads are about us.

One mackem on SSN : ''70% of Sunderland fans don't want him and we were told we were going for a big name who could attract big name players'

They should be grateful they got a decent appointment.

:D;):omgwank:

Bruce has already been linked with a series of transfer targets, including Tottenham striker Darren Bent and Wigan trio Antonio Valencia, Paul Scharner and Titus Bramble.

There was supposedly a game when we played Man U which was either the 0-1 in 96 or the 99 cup final when he firmly nailed his colours to the (wrong) mast on Sky Sports.

Didn't see it myself but I've seen it referred to quite a few times.

'99 cup final. Was asked who he wanted to win and replied "Man Utd of course..."

Cunt :D

I don't post on there but I occasionally have a browse and if I do I just have a quick look at how many threads are about us.

One mackem on SSN : ''70% of Sunderland fans don't want him and we were told we were going for a big name who could attract big name players'

They should be grateful they got a decent appointment.

:D;):omgwank:

Bruce has already been linked with a series of transfer targets, including Tottenham striker Darren Bent and Wigan trio Antonio Valencia, Paul Scharner and Titus Bramble.

Wasn't that supposed to be Roy Keane's job?

:D What a cunt that bloke is man if he was a proper Geordie he'd have ditched Birmingham like a shot and took the job asap, tough decision picking between Birmingham and Newcastle howay man, looks like his son is less of a cunt than him though

Bobby Robson turned down the job here when Keegan went as he was still under contract at Barcelona.

But then again Bobby a man of his word whereas Bruce is a two faced turncoat cunt so if he had really wanted to come here a contract at Brum wouldn't have stopped him.

Bobby honoured his contract - as he has done with all of his managerial contracts.

Whereas Bruce has done exactly the opposite - I don't think he has honoured a contract yet.