Twats Amnesty

Guest alex

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys going to make me put Craig Bellamy in here then?? ;)

Personally I'm still fairly convinced he's a 100% wonderful stand-up character...... *whistles happily as she wanders around the fairyland she lives in*

Are you guys going to make me put Craig Bellamy in here then?? ;)

Personally I'm still fairly convinced he's a 100% wonderful stand-up character...... *whistles happily as she wanders around the fairyland she lives in*

52031[/snapback]

I would say he fits the bill perfectly.

Are you guys going to make me put Craig Bellamy in here then?? :lol:

52031[/snapback]

I could start another thread entitled 'foul mouthed dwarf' amnesty if it helps. ;)

I'm a bit confused by this thread - people I think who are twats who I also like (ie Jerermy Clarkson -complete wanker but he can be funny) or people who are popularly believed to be twats that I don't think are twats (ie Pete Doherty)?

I'm a bit confused by this thread - people I think who are twats who I also like (ie Jerermy Clarkson -complete wanker but he can be funny) or people who are popularly believed to be twats that I don't think are twats (ie Pete Doherty)?

52041[/snapback]

Either, you twat

;)

Are you guys going to make me put Craig Bellamy in here then?? :blush:

52031[/snapback]

I could start another thread entitled 'foul mouthed dwarf' amnesty if it helps. ;)

52037[/snapback]

B)

I'll put Jeremy Clarkson on my list.

Right under the name "luckyluke" :lol:

winky4pq.png
(see wink-meaning on GRC for correct emoticon understanding)

52041[/snapback]

Either, you twat

;)

52044[/snapback]

I'll take that as a complement.

You twat. :lol:

52041[/snapback]

Either, you twat

;)

52044[/snapback]

I'll take that as a complement.

You twat. :lol:

52054[/snapback]

Ditto

B)

Are you guys going to make me put Craig Bellamy in here then?? :blush:

52031[/snapback]

52037[/snapback]

Wacky Jnr would have to be in there! :lol:B)

Edited by Smooth Operator

I know what Luckyluke means, is it somebody who's a twat you don't mind, or somebody other peple think is a twat but you yourself don't.

Well i'll say Mourinho, i don't think he is one at all, but some people (ie Wenger!) do.

Right, I'm bored. A bit like the boiler amnesty thing, name someone who you like, but who is a bit of a twat. I'll start: -

Jamie Oliver  ;)

52030[/snapback]

Twats amnesty ?

Never knew you were banned in the first place .....