Some interesting facts.......

Smooth Operator

The office nerd has just informed me of a couple of facts regarding St James' Park.

Fact 1 - If you measured a straight line from the back of the Leazes Stand to the half way line it would be a quarter of a mile.

Fact 2 - If all the bolts and supports were removed from the Canteliver roof it would lift off in 1 piece.

Fact 3 - Newcastle United employs 2 award winning chef in their kitchens, more than any other Premier League club.

Fact 4 - Kieron Dyer is shit.

Now i'm prepared for these "facts" to be blown out of the water by a more reliable source (apart from fact 4!) but if true i'm strangely impressed! Might ask a club official as i'm at a work event there on Tuesday, we've got a room overlooking the pitch on level 5. Can't wait.

Edited by Smooth Operator

Fact 3 - Newcastle United employs 2 award winning chef in their kitchens, more than any other Premier League club.

52077[/snapback]

:lol: Little Chef Washington's Employees of the month for July and August.

52136[/snapback]

My mate works there ;)

So we employ award winning chefs but not award winning coaches and fitness staff, sounds about right!

52089[/snapback]

We can't have boss hog going hungry now can we :tumbleweed:

52104[/snapback]

:rimshot: The perfect nickname for FFS.

So we employ award winning chefs but not award winning coaches and fitness staff, sounds about right!

52089[/snapback]

Aye but we sell twice as many pies (£6 million) as are required to pay off the longterm debt each year (£3million)

Another uncalled for dig at a Newcastle United player tbh

52094[/snapback]

:rimshot:

It's factual opnion, forget about it! :tumbleweed:

52244[/snapback]

Racist tbh :angry: