Laptop to TV then back to laptop issues

Smooth Operator

Hooked my laptop up to my pc input on my tv as i have done 100 times in the past, the display on the laptop goes a little bigger i.e. icons are bigger and slightly blurred, then eventually laptop screen goes blank and perfect desktop image apears on tv, jobs a good un.

However I disconnected the VGA cable tonight and when the desktop came back on the laptop it was still the blurry slightly bigger icons, same when i connected to the net, normally as soon as the VGA cable is disconnected the laptop goes back to its normal sharp image and size but not this time.

Tried turning it on and off, restarting etc but to no avail, also tried reconnecting VGA cable then disconnecting again but no luck.

Only other thing i can think of is the wireless keyboard i use, maybe i've pressed something on it cos i've had issues with it in the past where it's fucked my number lock up when returning to normal laptop use, but i've been through all the function keys on it and no joy so out the problem goes to y'all.

Thanks.

• 5 months later...