perma tanned cock brown wants to do us a favour

charvski

and take kevin nolan to hull hope it is true and the fat bastard goes.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/200...15875-21408018/

Please be true, Nolan is completely finished, drinks too much, eats too much has no pace and is a shadow of the hopeful prospect he once was. I don't believe he has the ability or the desire to even do well in the championship anymore. No better than the much younger, lower paid Guthrie.

and take kevin nolan to hull hope it is true and the fat bastard goes.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/200...15875-21408018/

god i hope this comes true

;)

**text message to Phil brown from Shearer after he buys Nolan**

"You know when youve been Tango'd"

:D must have got one of them off Hodgson after the bullard deal too

Edited by TicTacWoe

Why? Bullard is a good player and certainly better than anything we have. It's unfortunate he got injured that's all.

He's extremely injury prone, 5 million for a player in his 30s who in my opinion was overrated to begin with. Better than our midfield agreed, but that's not hard

Bullard is 30. He was probably playing as well as most midfield players when he left Fulham but was unlucky with an injury. He could equally have been a tremendous buy. That's life.

• 3 months later...

why's nolan getting such a hammering? he was crap last year but he's looked more than good enough for this level. if we sell him, he'd need replacing. i'd rather get rid of barton or butt if we're looking to reduce the wage bill even further

why's nolan getting such a hammering? he was crap last year but he's looked more than good enough for this level. if we sell him, he'd need replacing. i'd rather get rid of barton or butt if we're looking to reduce the wage bill even further

Can't see why the urge to get rid of Nolan, he's had some good games this season. Fucking hat trick as well!!

Some people.

Check the dates on the anti- nolan posts lads :D

this was after the last game of the season kids. check the dates. Nolan is still shit, but doing good this season I agree. If we go up though he needs to go. He would not be first on the list to ship out, but he can't hack it in the premier league anymore.

Like I said there will be others before him mind you.

:D @ the lads leaping to Nolans defence.

fwiw That's real sensible of Brown, "saving" a lass from suicide only to let her tootle off from where she came?

I'm sure his years of trauma counselling would arm him with the tools to make a real difference to a girl intent on ending her life. Any sensible person would talk them off the ledge, but at least stay with them until the police arrive. :icon_lol:

The story of Phil Brown and the suicidal woman is worthy of the Kremlin itself

By David Anderson

Published 08:30 07/10/09

I think it was Winston Churchill who once said that the Soviet Union was an enigma wrapped inside a riddle, hidden inside a Sudoku puzzle.

OK, I made the last bit up, but the point he was making was that it was hard to figure out Joe Stalin and his cronies.

Audiences with Phil Brown are a bit like dealing with the old Kremlin.

You come out from his office at Cottingham not sure whether he's said something for effect or is just spinning you a yarn.

Take his claim that he talked a woman out of committing suicide during a team-bonding walk with his Hull players on the Humber Bridge.

It came from a flippant remark Brown made at the start of his press conference on Thursday morning and within 24 hours he was plastered all over the national media as some sort of hero.

Never one to shy away from the limelight, by Saturday even Brown realised things had got out of hand and that it was all a bridge too far.

"I just talk to anybody, me," he said sheepishly when asked about his 'heroics' after the win over Wigan.

Brown's reticence was understandable, especially because the word from the dressing room was that there was no woman.

The players walked behind Brown during their stroll on Wednesday and can't recall him speaking to any woman, let alone one who looked like she was about to end it all.

Perhaps the players were mistaken and surely Brown wouldn't spin such a far-fetched yarn to divert attention away from himself and the team's terrible form?

Fuck me, the guy's an even bigger twat than we all thought :D

Edited by Sonatine

The story of Phil Brown and the suicidal woman is worthy of the Kremlin itself

By David Anderson

Published 08:30 07/10/09

I think it was Winston Churchill who once said that the Soviet Union was an enigma wrapped inside a riddle, hidden inside a Sudoku puzzle.

OK, I made the last bit up, but the point he was making was that it was hard to figure out Joe Stalin and his cronies.

Audiences with Phil Brown are a bit like dealing with the old Kremlin.

You come out from his office at Cottingham not sure whether he's said something for effect or is just spinning you a yarn.

Take his claim that he talked a woman out of committing suicide during a team-bonding walk with his Hull players on the Humber Bridge.

It came from a flippant remark Brown made at the start of his press conference on Thursday morning and within 24 hours he was plastered all over the national media as some sort of hero.

Never one to shy away from the limelight, by Saturday even Brown realised things had got out of hand and that it was all a bridge too far.

"I just talk to anybody, me," he said sheepishly when asked about his 'heroics' after the win over Wigan.

Brown's reticence was understandable, especially because the word from the dressing room was that there was no woman.

The players walked behind Brown during their stroll on Wednesday and can't recall him speaking to any woman, let alone one who looked like she was about to end it all.

Perhaps the players were mistaken and surely Brown wouldn't spin such a far-fetched yarn to divert attention away from himself and the team's terrible form?

Fuck me, the guy's an even bigger twat than we all thought :D

Adrian Durham was giving him a proper pasting about this on talksport last Friday (twat-on-twat violence, got to love it).

Apparently he opened his press conference with something like 'I talked a woman down from the bridge yesterday, so that's your headlines written' It turned out that the Humber Bridge Authority had no reports or CCTV of any such thing happening.