The other teams transfer window thread

Andrew

Barcelona have reportedly concluded the transfer of Zlatan Ibrahimovic from Inter for €40m plus Samuel Eto'o and Alexander Hleb on loan.

I heard it was a straight swap. Im not sure that Ibrahimovic will fit in with their work ethic or style of play.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBC reporting its Eto + £35million for Ibrahimovic :rolleyes: Eto has a slightly better goal rate FFS

SSN said there was something to do with Hleb in there too

He he he.

Christian Vieri is apparently packing his bags afternot playing against Hadjuk Split. Probably jumping before he was pushed. It is being said he was also the size of Gazza's old mate Jimmy too and made Benni McCarthy look slim.

Ibrahimovic would be absolutely brilliant for Barcelona, but something about Eto'o + Ibra and Hleb on loan + £35m for Ibra just doesn't make sense.

I was thinking the same, he'll be a good player for them but surely not that good, leaves them very light upfront/on the wing for players too doesnt it?

only Ibra, Henry and Messi

Bojan is still coming along, I think there's another coulple of players there too.

I think I remember Iniesta playing a role up front over the last couple of seasons too.

Silly deal IMO, I've still never seem Iba 'be he man' outside of highlights packages. Etoo has been a monster for them for several seasons despite them trying to flog him.

Bojan is still coming along, I think there's another coulple of players there too.

I think I remember Iniesta playing a role up front over the last couple of seasons too.

Silly deal IMO, I've still never seem Iba 'be he man' outside of highlights packages. Etoo has been a monster for them for several seasons despite them trying to flog him.

that was after he spat his dummy out over something or other wasn't it?

that was after he spat his dummy out over something or other wasn't it?

was it not racism?

Ibrahimovic would be absolutely brilliant for Barcelona, but something about Eto'o + Ibra and Hleb on loan + £35m for Ibra just doesn't make sense.

Ibra is younger ain't he??

less than a year, just wiki'd it

eto'o march 81

Ibra october 81

eto'o march 81

Ibra october 81

Ibra has had hassles of various kinds at Inter. Some of those supporters are animals basically.

eto'o march 81

Ibra october 81

Ibra has had hassles of various kinds at Inter. Some of those supporters are animals basically.

I'm surprised the flak he gets, especially people saying hes a poor goalsocrer when you looks at his record just under 1 in 3 for juve and better than 1 in 2 for inter he gets a decent number of assists too

will be class for barca, spanish league defenders won't know what to do against him

Fucking hell, Crouch's best ever premier league return is 12 goals when he was at Southampton!

I still consider him a good player like.

He's shit.

The mackems are slowly adopting your opinion on this one Parky.

Oh and Samir Nasri is out for three months!

Fucking hell, Crouch's best ever premier league return is 12 goals when he was at Southampton!

I still consider him a good player like.

He's shit.

The mackems are slowly adopting your opinion on this one Parky.

Oh and Samir Nasri is out for three months!

they've just claimed it is a matter of "geographical location" making him not want to go

One sensible post and the bloke gets shot down. Perhaps not with the players he mentioned but none the less. I would also regard Phillips as one of the country's top strikers at the time. The rest are all chipping in with ''look at where that got the mags''. Ignoring the fact that Ashley spent fuck all and generally paid low wages...

Despite not rating him personally it's a big blow to the club not being able to attract such a high profile player.

The Scum up until last season could attract the likes of Ferdinand, Shearer, Owen, Ginola etc etc.

If we are offering the wages, and the players are not coming, we have a problem in how we are going to move on as a club to this so called 'next level'.

..and before anyone chips in with Malbronque, Ferdinand etc they are good players yes, but not the type of 'Marquee' signing we all dream of having.

It's class laughing at the Mags now, but will we ever parade one of the country's top strikers outside the SOL ?

I am starting to have my doubts.....