Kaka

Matty

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst kept secret in football tbh! Vidic to Barca next

Edit - Saying that, you got to hand it to Real. Apart from maybe Iniesta, Messi, Torres and Rooney, those 3 are the best players in the world today. Thats a bit special signing all 3 in the space of ten days.

B)

real are gunna be a serious force in spain next year but they'll still rely to much on casillas in the champions league when teams come at them

that said, they're well gunna be mypes/fifa team next year for games against my mates B)

I know you always strive to be different Jonny but 8 goals in 7 games for England isnt to be sniffed at whoever they are against. hes unplayable when hes played through the middle

To be fair all but 1 came against Andorra, Kazakhstan, Slovakia and Belarus.

Don't get me wrong I rate Rooney. Hes a good player, infact a very good player, I just don't think hes quite lived up to the billing of being up their with the likes of Kaka, Messi and Ronaldo especially when a few years ago the many of the media were often refering to him as THE best player in the World.

He needs to be more selfish in front of goal imo and perhaps more importantly, he needs to be more selish in the build up too. It's all well and good working his arse off all over the pitch, but at times he shouldn't be looking to help out the left back, he should be hanging n the half way-line, looking to break and score.

Edit - Saying that, you got to hand it to Real. Apart from maybe Iniesta, Messi, Torres and Rooney, those 3 are the best players in the world today. Thats a bit special signing all 3 in the space of ten days.

Rooney, you having a laugh?

Over rated.

See how he does next season.

I know you always strive to be different Jonny but 8 goals in 7 games for England isnt to be sniffed at whoever they are against. hes unplayable when hes played through the middle

He is class when played through the middle but he's never played there. <_<

Think he's class, although not as exciting as he was when he burst on the scene. He has sacrificed his own game for that of Man Utd.

Over rated.

The guy who ran the lercal shop had a dog called Danby... his missus used to go out with Gordon Sumner.

Over rated.

Why next season? So in judging Rooney we must forget how well he's done over the last 2-3 years is that right?

• 2 weeks later...
Aye but their defence is still nowt flash. Robben, Nistlerooy, Higuain, Huntelaar and Raul was one of the best front lines in the world last year and they still got stuffed in the league by Barca

well casillas and ramos are both class, Pepe is alright and they've signed albiol from valencia, is heinze the first choice LB?

Aye but their defence is still nowt flash. Robben, Nistlerooy, Higuain, Huntelaar and Raul was one of the best front lines in the world last year and they still got stuffed in the league by Barca

well casillas and ramos are both class, Pepe is alright and they've signed albiol from valencia, is heinze the first choice LB?

Marcelo I think.