How come

Jusoda Kid

we signed every other fucka with potential from Ipswich but somehow failed to get Darren Bent who has been banging them in since his cut price move (Newcastle prices) to Charlton.

We'd been tracking him for the last three years, would someone care to explain this to me. ;)

we signed every other fucka with potential from Ipswich but somehow failed to get Darren Bent who has been banging them in since his cut price move (Newcastle prices) to Charlton.

We'd been tracking him for the last three years, would someone care to explain this to me. ;)

52137[/snapback]

well you know if we'd signed him he would have turned to shit/ pulled his hamstring before the weekend!

52137[/snapback]

Isn't there are story that is why Ambrose when to Carlton because they are good mates and there was hope Bent was going to follow Ambrose to Newcastle?

not remember the last time we were linked with him and everyone boooed the idea....hindsight is a wonderful isnt it,and it may not even prove to be that come easter!!

52189[/snapback]

I remember that, everyone said we should be buying quality instead of unproven talent...

not remember the last time we were linked with him and everyone boooed the idea....hindsight is a wonderful isnt it,and it may not even prove to be that come easter!!

52189[/snapback]

I remember that, everyone said we should be buying quality instead of unproven talent...

52193[/snapback]

Which is what we have since done. Fair play to the lad he's doing well at the moment but give me the choice of him (or Ashton or Andy Johnson) or Owen and I (and I think everyone else) would pick Owen every day even with the vast difference in price.

52189[/snapback]

52193[/snapback]

Which is what we have since done. Fair play to the lad he's doing well at the moment but give me the choice of him (or Ashton or Andy Johnson) or Owen and I (and I think everyone else) would pick Owen every day even with the vast difference in price.

52207[/snapback]

Wouldn't mind seeing Ashton alongside Owen like.

We'd been tracking him for the last three years, would someone care to explain this to me. :rimshot:

52137[/snapback]

Isn't there are story that is why Ambrose when to Carlton because they are good mates and there was hope Bent was going to follow Ambrose to Newcastle?

52140[/snapback]

That would add up with the rumours of Ambrose being a pork swordsman on the chocolate super-highway. Perhaps then Bent lives up to his name then?