What kind of part--------timers post on this froum?

Warrington_Mag

I cant belive only 3 you mugs watched "times of our lives"..last night.

Ginola basically said Shearer ran him out of toon.................Shearer has also ran Bellamy,,Robert and Gillespie out of toon...........Lets have it right.....id let Shearer bum my mum...BUT............dont expect to see any HALF job players under Alan..........Alan is down on paper as saying Ray Hartford is the best coach hes ever played under.......(funny that because i had Ray Hartford as one of the biggest mugs that have been out of depth in prem history)............It opened my eyes towards Alan last night when i heard BEZ Howey and Daaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvviiiiiid...........talk about him......BUT............if he is arrogant then so is FERGIE.............SHEARER the next FERGIE???...........you be the judge........IF ANYONE ARRIVES at the club and thinks there bigger than Shearer then pack your bags and fuck off the way you come from......Alan anit taking any shit............leave 100% on the pitch next season or f"ck off.........................."WERE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE WERE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE"

"CHAMPIONESSSSSSSSS.................CH

Learn how to construct a post you cock sucking piece of shit.

Your not very good at giving people shit are you...........hehehehehe........PM me and il take you under my wing............1 week under the CROM programe and you will be sorted........or YOUR MONEY BACK....

I saw it was on, but I don't think I'm in the mood to watch something about the "glory days" after last week. It's been depressing enough without reminding us that we used to be good and fucked up royally.

'Mugs'?

...I'm getting an image of some weedy little fella trying to sound like that fat bloke in The Football Factory :D

Edited by Armchair Pundit

Ginola basically said Shearer ran him out of toon.................Shearer has also ran Bellamy,,Robert and Gillespie out of toon...........Lets have it right.....id let Shearer bum my mum...BUT............dont expect to see any HALF job players under Alan..........Alan is down on paper as saying Ray Hartford is the best coach hes ever played under.......(funny that because i had Ray Hartford as one of the biggest mugs that have been out of depth in prem history)............It opened my eyes towards Alan last night when i heard BEZ Howey and Daaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvviiiiiid...........talk about him......BUT............if he is arrogant then so is FERGIE.............SHEARER the next FERGIE???...........you be the judge........IF ANYONE ARRIVES at the club and thinks there bigger than Shearer then pack your bags and fuck off the way you come from......Alan anit taking any shit............leave 100% on the pitch next season or f"ck off.........................."WERE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE WERE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE"

"CHAMPIONESSSSSSSSS.................CH

Goodbye :D

Guest Stevie
So, this guy definitely isn't Stevie.

Discuss.

Oh dear. Do I accuse every muslim on here of being you? There's not even a single similarity in how we post, and what the fuck would I be doing up at 4am? Idiot. There seems to be an obsession on here of me being other ID's I have this one, and BD which every cunt knows is me, and that's it. Ask fuckin admin.

Discuss.

Oh dear. Do I accuse every muslim on here of being you? There's not even a single similarity in how we post, and what the fuck would I be doing up at 4am? Idiot. There seems to be an obsession on here of me being other ID's I have this one, and BD which every cunt knows is me, and that's it. Ask fuckin admin.

Get a grip Stevie, I was actually sticking up for you there though you evidently didn't know it.

Remember that thread about Reina vs. Given where this clown piped up and everyone thought it was you?

Discuss.

Stop using other peoples accounts then Stevie.

Fucking hell, i thought my brother was a fucking spastic and he's a mackem, but you just take the fucking biscuit you ya prick.