FIFA 10

Jimbo

Rate FIFA 10 out of err 10...  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be getting this no questions. 09 is great. All though PES 2009 was a real improvement over PES 2008 Fifa have just a lot more about it.

I'm a PES fanboy, but the shit licencing and the lack of nufc in the next installation may have me headed towards FIFA instead.

Any other PES fans out there who had their allegiences switched?

How about you, Andrew?

I played PES right from when it was ISS but moved over to Fifa for Fifa 2009. Not regretting it at all. It is a much better game and it has come on in leaps and bounds to overtake PES.

Also, I am wondering what this new dribbling thing is going to be...Sounds like it will give players who master it a massive advantage. I quite like how EA are moving on to make becoming good at a game that little bit harder. I assume this is a move in the same direction as using the right analog stick for punches on Fight Night.

Edited by Revolver

I'm a PES fanboy, but the shit licencing and the lack of nufc in the next installation may have me headed towards FIFA instead.

How about you, Andrew?

I don't know, to be honest I play games like this to play against my mates more than online or on my own so we generally pick the teams we play best with or do random so the lack of NUFC won't hit me that hard, plus I can always make us for the master league anyway, it will really dependson the demos for me, if I see evidence that PES has made an effort to improve the defence AI (my main problem with pes) then I will probably stick with pes unless fifa really impresses me

The last good PES was Pro ev 6.

Its just been on a downward spiral from then on and Fifa is the only way to go these days, i honestly think it beats it in every area hands down apart from that i prefer Pro Ev's "become a legend" rather than be a pro.

They should build on that in the new one, might go a long way to them winning me back.

Edited by Bassong Almighty!

Looks quality, seems like it has the basis of FIFA 09 but with added improvements, which im pleased with, as i usually get so used to the gameplay on one version and then they go and change it and uve got to adapt all over again!

How about you, Andrew?

I'm the same. Was a PES guy for so so long it was ridiculous. Didn't particularly enjoy 2009, and traded it in and got FIFA. Good decision. Much better game IMO.

I've always been a pes man but the past 2 have been canny shit imo I still play pes 6 so unless the next pes is a massive upgrade on the backsteps of 2008 and 2009 I'll opt for fifa this time.

Good to hear they are aware of what Manager Mode needs.

Offline play needs a lot of work too. Once you've played quite a bit online against real people, playing against the CPU is so tedious. Just feels like a chore.

Also they've had people filling their ears asking for Indoor football to be brought back... would be great if they finally did!

No way is that the going to be the actual game... October as per usual surely!

That website is misleading though.

Its the actual EA Sports website though, I was also taken suprise by how early its being released, its usually October. Also doesn't make much sense that its released before the transfer window shuts.