who do these tossers think they are man?

TCMag

Good arguement aye :D

As for the article, its a fair point about the fans being the one "constant" and I think open dialogue with a group of fans is healthy, but the fans also need to understand that their voice is and will likely remain a small one, albeit an important one in the grand scheme of things.

I think they're absolutely right

the opposition to the NUSC is something that honestly baffles me are the supporters against it saying they dont want a common voice to be heard by the board?

I think they're absolutely right

the opposition to the NUSC is something that honestly baffles me are the supporters against it saying they dont want a common voice to be heard by the board?

couldnt agree more with this sentiment and the opening post? literally no point , fans are the foundation to build on, although not an overpowering almighty voice one to be considered :D

I remember when mackem wums were good

'97 I think. Great year for White Wines from Germany too. Germans have won a world cup, What have sunderland won?

my logic is infallible

NUSC is first, second, third….for the fans and name of Newcastle United, we don’t hate cockneys or any other nationality! We only hate what has been done to our club and want a solution to the current mess as soon as possible.

:D

NUSC are daft if they think some Middle Eastern Billionaire is going to give a flying fuck about what some brickie from Byker has to say on the running of the club

Ahh fuck it then, lets give up now :icon_lol:

NUSC are daft if they think some Middle Eastern Billionaire is going to give a flying fuck about what some brickie from Byker has to say on the running of the club

Ahh fuck it then, lets give up now :icon_lol:

Thank fuck for that, how much of my tenner do I get back? :icon_lol:

KD is right, any brand new supporters group should ensure that every single fan is a member of it before it begins to exist

though you'll have to ask him how to make that work

I reckon that if enough people actually stopped being negative and got involved then the NUSC would be the voice of the people, be default.

(I'm allowed to be omitted as my opinions don't count, because I'm an oot :icon_lol: )

:icon_lol:

NUSC represents NUSC. Im not sure how you can claim to be the voice of all fans of the club

Nobody has ever claimed to be the voice of all fans, that would never be possible.

Your homepage is full of quotes man :icon_lol:

http://www.newcastle-united-supporters-clu...ber.php?ident=3

The fans of Newcastle United need a voice. But I think NUSC can be somehing much more than just that. To be a point of contact for all supporters worldwide and to help and support the fans of Newcastle United in every way we can.

er ........no!

:icon_lol:

NUSC represents NUSC. Im not sure how you can claim to be the voice of all fans of the club

Nobody has ever claimed to be the voice of all fans, that would never be possible.

Your homepage is full of quotes man :icon_lol:

http://www.newcastle-united-supporters-clu...ber.php?ident=3

The fans of Newcastle United need a voice. But I think NUSC can be somehing much more than just that. To be a point of contact for all supporters worldwide and to help and support the fans of Newcastle United in every way we can.

er ........no!

you read that as "we are the voice of all the fans"?

So KD, why not join and have your voice be heard?

Cos ive got better things to spend my money on. NUSC represent the majority decision of the people who are in the room at the time of the meeting. If I disagreed with say . . . a decision to hold up cardboard coffins at the match ( :icon_lol: ), how is my opinion going to be heard if 60% of people disagree?

So KD, why not join and have your voice be heard?

Cos ive got better things to spend my money on. NUSC represent the majority decision of the people who are in the room at the time of the meeting. If I disagreed with say . . . a decision to hold up cardboard coffins at the match ( :icon_lol: ), how is my opinion going to be heard if 60% of people disagree?

These fucking democracies make me sick.

It wouldnt be so bad if your average Joe knew much about football, but you only have to llok on here and NO to realise that a lot of people dont have the first clue.

Its a moot point anyway cos as I said, Whoever owns the club isnt really going to give much creedence to NUSC.