Martins

Paul

I dunno, I can see wenger moulding him better than we ever managed to

Same here, not saying he will if he goes but there is a decent chance i reckon. He's not a player for a team fighting relegation but considering the incredible lack of service he did OK in the last few seasons for us.

Either way we need to work on getting some decent cash for him.

That and £90k p/w off the wage bill will be very beneficial.

It will be nice to cut down on the big earners.

It won't hurt very often because he doesn't bang in that many.

In fact, Owen might be a better bet because, even given his injuries, he's scored at a better rate and just about as many as martins. Added to the fact, at 29, Owen is slightly younger.

It won't hurt very often because he doesn't bang in that many.

In fact, Owen might be a better bet because, even given his injuries, he's scored at a better rate and just about as many as martins. Added to the fact, at 29, Owen is slightly younger.

:D

Would probably do well at Everton too. Don't think he's anywhere near Arsenal class though.

On the contrary, I think he'd probably do very well at Arsenal. They've got a pretty fantastic midfield with lots of pace. Arshavin, Walcott & Fabregas feeding him? Jesus he'll be scoring for fun - they'll make him look good.

Would probably do well at Everton too. Don't think he's anywhere near Arsenal class though.

On the contrary, I think he'd probably do very well at Arsenal. They've got a pretty fantastic midfield with lots of pace. Arshavin, Walcott & Fabregas feeding him? Jesus he'll be scoring for fun - they'll make him look good.

But hes not got a fucking footballing brain to make the runs into the spaces where those players you mentioned will be feeding balls through too.

He has been hyped up by the odd wonder goal he scores out of nothing and the fact he has pace, but for me is just a slightly better Lua-Lua (by not much though). Aye he has attributes, and some very good ones, but hasn't got a clue how to use them..

But hes not got a fucking footballing brain to make the runs into the spaces where those players you mentioned will be feeding balls through too.

He has been hyped up by the odd wonder goal he scores out of nothing and the fact he has pace, but for me is just a slightly better Lua-Lua (by not much though). Aye he has attributes, and some very good ones, but hasn't got a clue how to use them..

Shh.

People think he's good. Let's not give them the truth.

He's only 21. £12m.

Aye I know.. but I think Arsenal's midfield would make him look better than he is.

When Keane went to Liverpoo i felt a bit like that... good money for a player worth half that

Must have been gutted to shell out £12m to get him back then. STILL overvalued. :D

kinda lol

Martins is one of the handful of players in our squad who are percieved by other as being better than they really are. These are the guys we need to shift first and foremost before we get to work with the ones that all and sundry know are shite.